Normal Backwardation, Forecasting, and the Return to Commodity Futures Traders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1977.
"The Theory of Speculation under Alternative Regimes of Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 975-999, September.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1975. "The Theory of Speculation Under Alternative Regimes of Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 066, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1976. "The Theory of Specualtion Under Alternative Regimes of Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 070, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Goss, Barry A., 1980. "Aspects Of Hedging Theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(03), December.
- Henry L. Bryant & David A. Bessler & Michael S. Haigh, 2006. "Causality in futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(11), pages 1039-1057, November.
- Carter, Colin A & Rausser, Gordon C & Schmitz, Andrew, 1983.
"Efficient Asset Portfolios and the Theory of Normal Backwardation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 319-331, April.
- Carter, Colin A. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Schmitz, Andrew, 1982. "Efficient asset portfolios and the theory of normal backwardation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt59c8m4x6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Changyun Wang, 2001.
"Investor Sentiment and Return Predictability in Agricultural Futures Markets,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(10), pages 929-952, October.
- Wang, Changyun, 2000. "Investor sentiment and return predictability in agricultural futures markets," MPRA Paper 36425, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2002.
- J. Hirshleifer, 1975.
"Speculation and Equilibrium: Information, Risk, and Markets,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 89(4), pages 519-542.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1973. "Speculation and Equilibrium:Information,Risk,and Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 037, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bradley Jones, 2014. "Identifying Speculative Bubbles; A Two-Pillar Surveillance Framework," IMF Working Papers 14/208, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:sgh:erfinj:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:23-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:134945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.