Efficient Asset Portfolios and the Theory of Normal Backwardation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mindlak, Yair & Rausser, Gordon C., 1976.
"Structural change, parameter variation, and forecasting,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt094565f3, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Mundlak, Yair & Rausser, Gordon C., 1979. "Structural change, parameter variation, and forecasting," CUDARE Working Paper Series 0076, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Paul H. Cootner, 1960. "Returns to Speculators: Telser versus Keynes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 396.
- Stoll, Hans R., 1979.
"Commodity Futures and Spot Price Determination and Hedging in Capital Market Equilibrium,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 873-894, November.
- Hans R. Stoll, . "Commodity Futures and Spot Price Determination and Hedging in Capital Market Equilibrium," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Rockwell, Charles S., 1967. "Normal Backwardation, Forecasting, and the Return to Commodity Futures Traders," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:91:y:1983:i:2:p:319-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.