Handel auf Terminkontraktmärkten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Michael J & Cullen, Ursula, 1995. "Speculative Efficiency on the London Metal Exchange," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 63(3), pages 235-256, September.
- Stephen W. Salant, 1976. "Hirshleifer on Speculation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 667-675.
- Yamey, B S, 1971. "Short Hedging and Long Hedging in Futures Markets: Symmetry and Asymmetry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 413-434, October.
- Logan, Samuel H. & Bullock, J. Bruce, 1970. "Speculation in Commodity Futures: An Application of Statistical Decision Theory," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1990. "The Noise Trader Approach to Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 19-33, Spring.
- Ronald W. Ward & Lehman B. Fletcher, 1971. "From Hedging to Pure Speculation: A Micro Model of Optimal Futures and Cash Market Positions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(1), pages 71-78.
- Manfred Streit, 1980. "On the use of futures markets for stabilization purposes," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(3), pages 493-513, September.
More about this item
Keywordscommodity price instability; futures markets; futures prices; marking to markets; arbitrage-hedging; hedging; speculation; normal backwardation);
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwwuw:wuwp080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .