The Supply of Speculative Services in Wheat, Corn, and Soybeans
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1977.
"The Theory of Speculation under Alternative Regimes of Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 975-999, September.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1975. "The Theory of Speculation Under Alternative Regimes of Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 066, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1976. "The Theory of Specualtion Under Alternative Regimes of Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 070, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kahl, Kandice H., 1989. "Determinants of the Storage Season Corn Basis in South Carolina," Working Papers 116878, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Arshanapalli, Bala G. & Gupta, Omprakash K., 1996. "Optimal hedging under output price uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 522-536, December.
- Kocagil, Ahmet E. & Topyan, Kudret, 1997. "An empirical note on demand for speculation and futures risk premium: A Kalman Filter application," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 77-93.
- Langley, James A., 1983. "Regional acreage response functions for major US field crops: estimation and policy implications," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800008678, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Skold, Karl Durwood, 1989. "The integration of alternative information systems: an application to the Hogs and Pigs report," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:134946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.