Review of technical literature and trends related to automobile mass-reduction technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2011.
"Automobiles on Steroids: Product Attribute Trade-Offs and Technological Progress in the Automobile Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 3368-3399, December.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2009. "Automobiles on Steroids: Product Attribute Trade-Offs and Technological Progress in the Automobile Sector," NBER Working Papers 15162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:365-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis, Anne Marie & Kelly, Jarod C. & Keoleian, Gregory A., 2014. "Vehicle lightweighting vs. electrification: Life cycle energy and GHG emissions results for diverse powertrain vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 13-20.
- Mayyas, Ahmad & Qattawi, Ala & Omar, Mohammed & Shan, Dongri, 2012. "Design for sustainability in automotive industry: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1845-1862.
- Rootzén, Johan & Johnsson, Filip, 2016. "Paying the full price of steel – Perspectives on the cost of reducing carbon dioxide emissions from the steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 459-469.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt9t04t94w. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .