Design for sustainability in automotive industry: A comprehensive review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheah, Lynette & Heywood, John, 2011. "Meeting U.S. passenger vehicle fuel economy standards in 2016 and beyond," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 454-466, January.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P., 2010. "Review of technical literature and trends related to automobile mass-reduction technology," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9t04t94w, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cao, Jian & Lu, Bo & Chen, Yangyang & Zhang, Xuemei & Zhai, Guangshu & Zhou, Gengui & Jiang, Boxin & Schnoor, Jerald L., 2016. "Extended producer responsibility system in China improves e-waste recycling: Government policies, enterprise, and public awareness," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 882-894.
- Hussain, Matloub & Khan, Mehmood & Al-Aomar, Raid, 2016. "A framework for supply chain sustainability in service industry with Confirmatory Factor Analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1301-1312.
- Kyle Kinler & Jeffrey Wagner, 2014. "Greenness versus safety in vehicle footprint selection," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 35-45, March.
- Al-Ghandoor, A., 2013. "An approach to energy savings and improved environmental impact through restructuring Jordan's transport sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 31-42.
More about this item
KeywordsAutomotive; Design for sustainability; Environment; Life cycle assessment; Material selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:4:p:1845-1862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.