LABORsim: an Agent-Based Microsimulation of Labour Supply. An Application to Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006. "LABORsim: An Agent-Based Microsimulation of Labour Supply – An Application to Italy," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 63-88, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spataro, Luca, 2005. "Social security incentives and retirement decisions in Italy: An empirical insight," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 223-256, September.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2004.
"Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub04-1, January.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2002. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Micro Estimation," NBER Working Papers 9407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombino, Ugo & Hernæs, Erik & Jia, Zhiyang & Strom, Steinar, 2003. "Retirement in Italy and Norway," Memorandum 10/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2000. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Brief Guide to the Literature," Computational Economics 0004001, EconWPA.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Franco Peracchi, 2004. "Micro-Modeling of Retirement Behavior in Spain," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 499-578 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelo Marano & Paolo Sestito, 2004. "Older workers and pensioners: the challenge of ageing on the Italian public pension system and labour market," CeRP Working Papers 32, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Raffaele Miniaci, 1998. "Microeconometric Analysis of the Retirement Decision: Italy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 205, OECD Publishing.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2003. "Social Security Wealth and Retirement Decisions in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 17(SpecialIs), pages 79-114, August.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2001. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Guide to the Literature," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1974, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 2001. "Dynamic Microsimulation: A Methodological Survey," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 4(2), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J. & Chingcuanco, Franco & Giroux-Cook, Martin, 2013. "Microsimulation framework for urban price-taker markets," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 6(1), pages 41-51.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:106-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinjing Li & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2013. "A survey of dynamic microsimulation models: uses, model structure and methodology," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 6(2), pages 3-55.
- Matteo Richiardi & Ross E. Richardson, 2017.
"JAS-mine: A new platform for microsimulation and agent-based modelling,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 10(1), pages 106-134.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo G. Richiardi, 2016. "JAS-mine: A new platform for microsimulation and agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 147, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matteo Richiardi & Ross E Richardson, 2016. "JAS-mine: A new platform for microsimulation and agent-based modelling," Economics Papers 2016-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9462-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Leombruni & Michele Mosca, 2011. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Do the pension system countervails labour market outcomes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 113, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- repec:ijm:journl:v109:y:2017:i:1:p:106-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Manuel Larrosa, 2016. "Agentes computacionales y análisis económico," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 18(34), pages 87-113, January-J.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini, 2017.
"Agent-Based Macroeconomics and Classical Political Economy: Some Italian Roots,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 3(3), pages 261-283, November.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Agent-Based Macroeconomics and Classical Political Economy: Some Italian Roots," LEM Papers Series 2017/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Hänisch, Carsten & Klos, Jonas, 2016. "Long-run effects of career interruptions: A micro-simulation study," Discussion Paper Series 2016-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Leombruni Roberto & Mosca Michele, 2013. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Does the pension system countervail labour market outcomes?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Elisa Baroni & Matteo Richiardi, 2007. "Orcutt’s Vision, 50 years on," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 65, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Mathias Dolls & Karina Doorley & Alari Paulus & Hilmar Schneider & Sebastian Siegloch & Eric Sommer, 2017.
"Fiscal sustainability and demographic change: a micro-approach for 27 EU countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(4), pages 575-615, August.
- Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Siegloch, Sebastian & Sommer, Eric, 2015. "Fiscal Sustainability and Demographic Change: A Micro Approach for 27 EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Mannion & Roy Lay-Yee & Wendy Wrapson & Peter Davis & Janet Pearson, 2012. "JAMSIM: a Microsimulation Modelling Policy Tool," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(1), pages 1-8.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrosimulation; participation; employment; retirement; education; policy evaluation.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-04-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-04-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-28 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wplabo:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .