Dynamic Microsimulation: A Methodological Survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001.
"Towards a multi purpose framework for tax benefit microsimulation,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Towards A Multi-Purpose Framework For Tax-Benefit Microsimulation," Computational Economics 0302002, EconWPA.
- M. Scarlato & M. Cenci, 2004. "Innovazione tecnologica e offerta di skills:una simulazione," Computational Economics 0401003, EconWPA.
- van Sonsbeek, J.M. & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 2006.
"A microsimulation analysis of the 2006 regime change in the Dutch disability scheme,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 427-456, May.
- Sonsbeek, J.M. van & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 2005. "A microsimulation analysis of the 2006 regime change in the Dutch disability scheme," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009.
"Redistributive Effect of Personal Income Taxation in Pakistan,"
0143, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Redistributive effect of personal income taxation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margherita Borella & Flavia Coda Moscarola, 2006. "Distributive Properties of Pensions Systems: A Simulation of the Italian Transition from Defined Benefit to Notional Defined Contribution," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 65(1), pages 95-126, May.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006.
"LABORsim: An Agent-Based Microsimulation of Labour Supply – An Application to Italy,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 63-88, February.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006. "LABORsim: an Agent-Based Microsimulation of Labour Supply. An Application to Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 46, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2005.
"Behavioural Microsimulation Modelling for Tax Policy Analysis in Australia: Experience and Prospects,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 8(1), pages 73-110, March.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Behavioural Microsimulation Modelling for Tax Policy Analysis in Australia: Experience and Prospects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Juan Prieto-Rodriguez & Desiderio Romero-Jordan & Jose Felix Sanz-Sanz, 2004. "Is A Tax Cut On Cultural Goods Consumption Actually Desirable?:A Microsimulation Analysis," Public Economics 0402001, EconWPA, revised 06 Feb 2004.
- Sharyn Lymer & Alan Duncan & Laurie Brown, 2011. "Moving Beyond Comparative Validation: Predictive Abilities of APPSIM's Health Module," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/10, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Behavioural Microsimulation Modelling With the Melbourne Institute Tax and Transfer Simulator(MITTS) : Uses and Extensions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 932, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrosimulation; Model Construction and Estimation;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bej:issued:v:4:y:2001:i:2:cathal. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose Ricardo Nogueira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dufpebr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.