A microsimulation analysis of the 2006 regime change in the Dutch disability scheme
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sonsbeek, J.M. van & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 2005. "A microsimulation analysis of the 2006 regime change in the Dutch disability scheme," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006.
"Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(1), pages 77-106, April.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590863, HAL.
- Amadéo Spadaro & François Bourguignon, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Post-Print halshs-00754162, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Working Papers 20, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ed Westerhout, 2001. "Disability Risk, Disability Benefits, and Equilibrium Unemployment," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(3), pages 219-244, May.
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1991.
"Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 480-511, October.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1991. "Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model," Other publications TiSEM b0e79871-8555-4a78-86d2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Disability Insurance Benefits and Labor Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1162-1183, December.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 2001. "Micro Simulation - A Tool for Economic Analysis," Working Paper Series 2001:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2005.
"Behavioural Microsimulation Modelling for Tax Policy Analysis in Australia: Experience and Prospects,"
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE),
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 8(1), pages 73-110, March.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb, 2005. "Behavioural Microsimulation Modelling for Tax Policy Analysis in Australia: Experience and Prospects," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Amedeo Spadaro, 2005.
"Micro-simulation and Normative Policy Evaluation: An Application to Some EU Tax Benefits Systems,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(4), pages 593-622, October.
- Amedeo spadaro, 2003. "Micro-simulation and Normative Policy Evaluation: an Application to some EU Tax-Benefits System," DELTA Working Papers 2003-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Arie Kapteyn & Klaas de Vos, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement in the Netherlands," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 269-303 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annemiek Vuren & Daniel Vuuren, 2007.
"Financial Incentives in Disability Insurance in the Netherlands,"
Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 73-98, March.
- Annemiek van Vuren & Daniël van Vuuren, 2005. "Financial incentives in disability insurance in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 45, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sutherland, Holly & Taylor, Rebecca & Gomulka, Joanna, 2002.
"Combining Household Income and Expenditure Data in Policy Simulations,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(4), pages 517-536, December.
- Sutherland, H. & Taylor, R. & Gomulka, J., 2001. "Combining Household Income and Expenditure Data in Policy Simulations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0110, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Richard Blundell, 1992. "Labour supply and taxation: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 15-40, January.
- Kapteyn, Arie & de Vos, Klaas, 1998. "Social Security and Labor-Force Participation in the Netherlands," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 164-167, May.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 2001. "Dynamic Microsimulation: A Methodological Survey," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 4(2), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2017.
"Making disability work? The effects of financial incentives on partially disabled workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 202-215.
- Pierre Koning & Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effect of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-001/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Koning, Pierre & van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effects of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zucchelli, E & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2010. "The evaluation of health policies through microsimulation methods," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lindley, Joanne & Mcintosh, Steven & Roberts, Jennifer & Czoski Murray, Carolyn & Edlin, Richard, 2015. "Policy evaluation via a statistical control: A non-parametric evaluation of the ‘Want2Work’ active labour market policy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 635-645.
- van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2010. "Micro simulations on the effects of ageing-related policy measures," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 968-979, September.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Hans-Martin Gaudecker & Maarten Lindeboom, 2011. "Health, disability and work: patterns for the working age population," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(2), pages 146-165, April.
- van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten & Alblas, Ridwan, 2012. "Disability benefit microsimulation models in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 700-715.
More about this item
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:23:y:2006:i:3:p:427-456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.