Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1991.
"Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 480-511, October.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1991. "Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model," Other publications TiSEM b0e79871-8555-4a78-86d2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arthur van Soest & Isolde Woittiez & Arie Kapteyn, 1990. "Labor Supply, Income Taxes, and Hours Restrictions in the Netherlands," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 517-558.
- Kapteyn, A. & Soest, A.V. & Woittiez, I., 1989. "Labour Supply, Income Taxes And Hours Restrictions In The Netherlands," Papers 8903, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Woittiez, I.B. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989. "Labour supply, income taxes and hours restrictions in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1989-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1972. "The Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Gini Index," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 306-316, August.
- Bennett Dyke & Jean MacCluer, 1973. "Estimation of vital rates by means of monte carlo simulation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 10(3), pages 383-403, August.
- Creedy, John, 1974. "Income Changes Over the Life Cycle," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 405-423, November.
- Golladay, Fredrick & Haveman, Robert H, 1976. "Regional and Distributional Effects of a Negative Income Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 629-641, September.
- Creedy, J & Hart, P E, 1979. "Age and the Distribution of Earnings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 280-293, June.
- Kennedy, Bruce R, 1990. "Financial Consistency in Longitudinal Microsimulation: Homemaker Pensions Re-examined," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(2), pages 215-221, June.
- Sahota, Gian Singh, 1978. "Theories of Personal Income Distribution: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-55, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)