Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1993. "Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS," Other publications TiSEM 8e0f7a2b-4057-4ab5-98d0-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1991.
"Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 480-511, October.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1991. "Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model," Other publications TiSEM b0e79871-8555-4a78-86d2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arthur van Soest & Isolde Woittiez & Arie Kapteyn, 1990.
"Labor Supply, Income Taxes, and Hours Restrictions in the Netherlands,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(3), pages 517-558.
- Kapteyn, A. & Soest, A.V. & Woittiez, I., 1989. "Labour Supply, Income Taxes And Hours Restrictions In The Netherlands," Papers 8903, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van Soest, A.H.O. & Woittiez, I.B. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989. "Labour supply, income taxes and hours restrictions in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1989-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bennett Dyke & Jean MacCluer, 1973. "Estimation of vital rates by means of monte carlo simulation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 10(3), pages 383-403, August.
- Creedy, John, 1974. "Income Changes Over the Life Cycle," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 405-423, November.
- Golladay, Fredrick & Haveman, Robert H, 1976. "Regional and Distributional Effects of a Negative Income Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 629-641, September.
- Creedy, J & Hart, P E, 1979. "Age and the Distribution of Earnings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 280-293, June.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1972. "The Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Gini Index," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 306-316, August.
- Kennedy, Bruce R, 1990. "Financial Consistency in Longitudinal Microsimulation: Homemaker Pensions Re-examined," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(2), pages 215-221, June.
- Sahota, Gian Singh, 1978. "Theories of Personal Income Distribution: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-55, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1998.
"Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 223-249.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security," WORC Paper 95.05.008/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1995.
"Lifetime income redistribution by the old-age state pension in The Netherlands,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 429-451, November.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Lifetime income redistribution by the old-age state pension in The Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 229e3649-f405-4cd6-878d-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Muffels, R.J.A. & Nelissen, J.H.M., 1993. "The distribution of economic well-being in the Netherlands, its evolution in the 80s and the role of demographic and labour market changes," WORC Paper 93.06.013/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:10:y:1993:i:3:p:225-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.