Lifetime income redistribution by the old-age state pension in The Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1993.
"Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS,"
Other publications TiSEM
8e0f7a2b-4057-4ab5-98d0-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1993. "Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 225-272, July.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1998.
"Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 223-249, May.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security," WORC Paper 95.05.008/2, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1991.
"Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 480-511, October.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1991. "Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model," Other publications TiSEM b0e79871-8555-4a78-86d2-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pestieau, Pierre, 1989. "The Demographics of Inequality," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 3-24.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1987. "The redistributive impact of the general old age pensions act on lifetime income in the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM c1e60227-c0d1-48c9-ae27-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Coulter, Fiona A E & Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1992. "Differences in Needs and Assessment of Income Distributions," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 77-124, April.
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Warlick, Jennifer L, 1981. "Disentangling the Annuity from the Redistributive Aspects of Social Security in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 27(4), pages 401-21, December.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1988. "Homemaker Pensions and Lifetime Redistribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(3), pages 221-50, September.
- Muffels, R.J.A. & Nelissen, J.H.M. & Nuyens, W.F.I., 1986. "De inkomensherverdelende werking van sociale zekerheidsregelingen," Other publications TiSEM 72581fee-af6e-46a4-936c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michael J. Boskin & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Douglas J. Puffert & John B. Shoven, 1986. "Social Security: A Financial Appraisal Across and Within Generations," NBER Working Papers 1891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:58:y:1995:i:3:p:429-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.