Life-time redistribution effects of the Spanish public pension system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1987. "The redistributive impact of the general old age pensions act on lifetime income in the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM c1e60227-c0d1-48c9-ae27-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Creedy, John & Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1993. "The Earnings-Related State Pension, Indexation and Lifetime Redistribution in the U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 257-278, September.
- Boskin, Michael J. & Kotlikoff, Lawrence J. & Puffert, Douglas J. & Shoven, John B., 1986.
"Social Security: A Financial Appraisal Across and Within Generations,"
244432, Stanford University, Center for Economic Policy Research.
- Michael J. Boskin & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Douglas J. Puffert & John B. Shoven, 1986. "Social Security: A Financial Appraisal Across and Within Generations," NBER Working Papers 1891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & John B. Shoven, 1985. "The Distributional Impact of Social Security," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 193-222 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Krieger & Stefan Traub, 2008.
"Back to Bismarck? Shifting Preferences for Intragenerational Redistribution in OECD Pension Systems,"
Working Papers CIE
13, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Stefan Traub & Tim Krieger, 2008. "Back to Bismarck? Shifting Preferences for Intragenerational Redistribution in OECD Pension Systems," LIS Working papers 485, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Rainald Borck, 2007.
"On the Choice of Public Pensions when Income and Life Expectancy Are Correlated,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(4), pages 711-725, August.
- Rainald Borck, 2003. "On the Choice of Public Pensions when Income and Life Expectancy Are Correlated," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 369, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helmuth Cremer & Philippe Donder, 2016.
"Life Expectancy Heterogeneity and the Political Support for Collective Annuities,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(3), pages 594-615, July.
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe, 2014. "Life expectancy heterogeneity and the political support for collective annuities," TSE Working Papers 14-496, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & De Donder, Philippe, 2014. "Life expectancy heterogeneity and the political support for collective annuities," IDEI Working Papers 827, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Afonso, Luís Eduardo & Fernandes, Reynaldo, 2005.
"Uma Estimativa dos Aspectos Distributivos da Previdência Social no Brasil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 59(3), July.
- Luís Eduardo Afonso & Reynaldo Fernandes, 2003. "Uma Estimativa dos Aspectos Distributivos da Previdência Social no Brasil," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] f15, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Security in Spain; Life-time contributions and retirement;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-1999-02-22 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-02-22 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .