An empirical analysis of retirement behaviour in Spain: partial versus full retirement
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +34 94 6013783
Fax: + 34 94 6013774
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13209
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2003. "Social Security Wealth and Retirement Decisions in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 17(SpecialIs), pages 79-114, 08.
- Sergi Jiménez Martín & Judit Vall Castello, 2009. "Business Cycle Effects on Labour Force Transitions for Older People in Spain," Working Papers 2009-25, FEDEA.
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2001.
"Social Security Incentives for Retirement,"
in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 311-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & Sergi Jimenez-Martni & Franco Peracchi, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Spain,"
NBER Working Papers
6136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Vegas & Isabel Argimón & Marta Botella & Clara I. González, 2009. "Retirement behaviour and retirement incentives in Spain," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0913, Banco de Espa�a.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2002.
"Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Micro Estimation,"
NBER Working Papers
9407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2004. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub04-1, 07.
- : Michele Boldrin & : Sergi Jiménez-Martín & : Franco Peracchi, .
"Micro-Modelling Of Retirement Behavior In Spain,"
14-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Narendranathan, W & Stewart, Mark B, 1993. "How Does the Benefit Effect Vary as Unemployment Spells Lengthen?," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 361-81, Oct.-Dec..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:series:v:1:y:2010:i:3:p:325-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.