Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game
See Birmingham Discussion Paper 05-05R (January 2006) for current version.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT|
Web page: http://www.economics.bham.ac.uk
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Rowat, 2005.
"Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game,"
05-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Rowat, Colin, 2007. "Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3179-3202, October.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game," GE, Growth, Math methods 0502001, EconWPA.
- Wirl, Franz & Dockner, Engelbert, 1995. "Leviathan governments and carbon taxes: Costs and potential benefits," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1215-1236, June.
- LE VAN, Cuong & MORHAIM, Lisa, 2001.
"Optimal growth models with bounded or unbounded returns: a unifying approach,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Le Van, Cuong & Morhaim, Lisa, 2002. "Optimal Growth Models with Bounded or Unbounded Returns: A Unifying Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 158-187, July.
- Le Van, C. & Morhaim, L., 2000. "Optimal Growth Models with Bounded or Unbounded Returns : a Unifying Approach," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 2000.64, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Wirl, Franz, 2007. "Do multiple Nash equilibria in Markov strategies mitigate the tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3723-3740, November.
- Vencatachellum, Desire, 1998. "Endogenous growth with strategic interactions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 233-254, September.
- Karp, Larry, 1996.
"Depreciation erodes the Coase Conjecture,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 473-490, February.
- Karp, Larry, 1995. "Depreciation Erodes the Coase Conjecture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1fs6j5nn, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, L., 1992. "Depreciation erodes the coase conjecture," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9210, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 413-26, July.
- Karl-Göran Mäler & Anastasios Xepapadeas & Aart de Zeeuw, 2003.
"The Economics of Shallow Lakes,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(4), pages 603-624, December.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2003. "The economics of shallow lakes," Other publications TiSEM 368f83ad-bc2f-4ad4-b603-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mäler, K-G. & Xepapadeas, A. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2000. "The Economics of Shallow Lakes," Discussion Paper 2000-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Casino, Begona, 2002. "A note on cooperative versus non-cooperative strategies in international pollution control," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 251-261, June.
- Maria Luisa Gota & Luigi Montrucchio, 1999. "On Lipschitz continuity of policy functions in continuous-time optimal growth models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 14(2), pages 479-488.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Sorger, Gerhard, 1996. "Existence and Properties of Equilibria for a Dynamic Game on Productive Assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 209-227, October.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1996. "Uniqueness of Markov-perfect equilibrium in infinite-time affine-quadratic differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 751-765, May.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, june. pag.
- Seierstad, Atle & Sydsaeter, Knut, 1977. "Sufficient Conditions in Optimal Control Theory," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 367-91, June.
- Tsutsui, Shunichi O., 1996. "Capacity constraints and voluntary output cutback in dynamic Cournot competition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1683-1708.
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Wirl, Franz, 1993. "A Dynamic Variant of the Battle of the Sexes," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 22(4), pages 359-80.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:05-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.