Carbon tax and OPEC's rents under a ceiling constraint
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rémy Dullieux & Lionel Ragot & Katheline Schubert, 2011. "Carbon Tax and OPEC’s Rents Under a Ceiling Constraint," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(4), pages 798-824, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Escriche, Luisa, 2001.
"Strategic pigouvian taxation, stock externalities and polluting non-renewable resources,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 297-313, February.
- Santiago J. Rubio & Luisa Escriche, 1998. "- Strategic Pigouvian Taxation, Stock Externalities And Polluting Non-Renewable Resources," Working Papers. Serie EC 1998-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993.
"International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Van Long, Ngo, 1991. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative Versus Noncooperative Strategies," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 6275, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Franz Wirl, 1995. "The exploitation of fossil fuels under the threat of global warming and carbon taxes: A dynamic game approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(4), pages 333-352, June.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2006. "Plafond de concentration en carbone et substitutions entre ressources énergétiques," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 81, pages 141-168.
- Rowat, Colin, 2007.
"Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3179-3202, October.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game," Discussion Papers 05-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game," GE, Growth, Math methods 0502001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wirl, Franz, 2007. "Do multiple Nash equilibria in Markov strategies mitigate the tragedy of the commons?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3723-3740, November.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magne, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2006.
"A Hotelling model with a ceiling on the stock of pollution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2875-2904, December.
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Bertrand Magne & Michel Moreaux, 2003. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," Emory Economics 0321, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2005. "A Hotelling Model with a Ceiling on the Stock of Pollution," IDEI Working Papers 368, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli, 2004. "Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-12, January.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2006:i:81:p:06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tahvonen, Olli, 1996. "Trade with Polluting Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-17, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2012.
"The Optimal Carbon Tax and Economic Growth: Additive versus multiplicative damages,"
OxCarre Working Papers
093, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2012. "The Optimal Carbon Tax and Economic Growth: Additive versus Multiplicative Damages," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Christian Beermann, 2015. "Climate Policy and the Intertemporal Supply of Fossil Resources," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 62.
- Wirl, Franz, 2012. "Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 217-229.
- Habermacher, Florian & Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011.
"Climate Effects of Carbon Taxes, Taking into Account Possible Other Future Climate Measures,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1110, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Feb 2014.
- Florian Habermacher & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2011. "Climate Effects of Carbon Taxes, Taking into Account Possible Other Future Climate Measures," CESifo Working Paper Series 3404, CESifo Group Munich.
- Habermacher, Florian & Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Climate Effects of Carbon Taxes, Taking into Account Possible Other Future Climate Measures," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48717, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Thomas Eichner & Gilbert Kollenbach & Mark Schopf, 2018. "Demand versus Supply Side Climate Policies with a Carbon Dioxide Ceiling," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 185-18, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal warming; differential games; non-linear strategies; non-renewable resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00976591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.