International CO 2 taxation and the dynamics of fossil fuel markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karp, Larry & Newbery, David M., 1993. "Intertemporal consistency issues in depletable resources," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 19, pages 881-931 Elsevier.
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Barnett, A H, 1980. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule under Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1037-1041.
- Karp, Larry, 1984. "Optimality and consistency in a differential game with non-renewable resources," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 73-97, October.
- Karp, Larry & Newbery, David M., 1993.
"Intertemporal consistency issues in depletable resources,"
Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 19, pages 881-931
- Karp, Larry & Newbery, David M G, 1989. "Intertemporal Consistency Issues in Depletable Resources," CEPR Discussion Papers 346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wirl Franz, 1994. "Pigouvian Taxation of Energy for Flow and Stock Externalities and Strategic, Noncompetitive Energy Pricing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Kahn, Charles M, 1986. "The Durable Goods Monopolist and Consistency with Increasing Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 275-294, March.
- James M. Poterba, 1991. "Tax Policy to Combat Global Warming: On Designing a Carbon Tax," NBER Working Papers 3649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maskin, Eric S & Newbery, David M, 1990. "Disadvantageous Oil Tariffs and Dynamic Consistency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 143-156.
- Groot, Fons & Withagen, Cees & de Zeeuw, Aart, 1992. "Note on the Open-Loop von Stackelberg Equilibrium in the Cartel versus Fringe Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1478-1484, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Kagan & Frederick Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2015.
"Battle for Climate and Scarcity Rents: Beyond the Linear-Quadratic Case,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, pages 493-522.
- Mark Kagan & Frederick Van der Ploeg & Cees A. Withagen, 2014. "Battle for Climate and Scarcity Rents: Beyond the Linear-Quadratic Case," CESifo Working Paper Series 5041, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mark Kagan & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2015. "Battle for Climate and Scarcity Rents: Beyond the linear-quadratic case," OxCarre Working Papers 155, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christoph Bohringer, Knut Einar Rosendahl, and Jan Schneider, 2014.
"Unilateral Climate Policy: Can OPEC Resolve the Leakage Problem?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Jan Schneider, 2013. "Unilateral Climate Policy: Can OPEC resolve the Leakage Probem?," Working Papers V-355-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Liski, Matti & Tahvonen, Olli, 2004. "Can carbon tax eat OPEC's rents?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-12, January.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy; fossil fuels; CO 2 tax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:2:y:1995:i:2:p:261-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.