International Trade in Exhaustible Resources: A Cartel-Competitive Fringe Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry & Tahvonen, Olli, 1995. "International Trade in Exhaustible Resources: A Cartel-Competitive Fringe Model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt9dt5614j, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas, J, 1992. "Cartel Stability in an Exhaustible Resource Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(235), pages 279-293, August.
- Karp, Larry & Newbery, David M., 1993.
"Intertemporal consistency issues in depletable resources,"
Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 19, pages 881-931
- Karp, Larry & Newbery, David M G, 1989. "Intertemporal Consistency Issues in Depletable Resources," CEPR Discussion Papers 346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olli Tahvonen, 1991. "On the dynamics of renewable resource harvesting and pollution control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 97-117, March.
- Tsutsui, Shunichi & Mino, Kazuo, 1990. "Nonlinear strategies in dynamic duopolistic competition with sticky prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 136-161, October.
- Polasky, Stephen, 1992. "Do oil producers act as 'Oil'igopolists?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 216-247, November.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1978. "Gains to Producers from the Cartelization of Exhaustible Resources," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 238-251, May.
- Groot, Fons & Withagen, Cees & de Zeeuw, Aart, 1992. "Note on the Open-Loop von Stackelberg Equilibrium in the Cartel versus Fringe Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(415), pages 1478-1484, November.
- Griffin, James M, 1985. "OPEC Behavior: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 954-963, December.
- Salant, Stephen W, 1976. "Exhaustible Resources and Industrial Structure: A Nash-Cournot Approach to the World Oil Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 1079-1093, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cees Withagen, 1998. "Untested Hypotheses in Non-Renewable Resource Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 623-634, April.
- Groot, Fons & Withagen, Cees & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2003.
"Strong time-consistency in the cartel-versus-fringe model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 287-306, November.
- Groot, A.M. & Withagen, C.A.A.M. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1996. "Strong Time-Consistency in the Cartel-versus-Fringe Model," Discussion Paper 1996-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Groot, F. & Withagen, C.A.A.M. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 2003. "Strong time-consistency in the cartel-versus-fringe model," Other publications TiSEM 5ba46a2e-d763-4a8c-939b-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsCartel-fringe Model; Dynamic Games; Markov Perfect Equilibrium; Trade in Non-renewable Resources;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.