Do multiple Nash equilibria in Markov strategies mitigate the tragedy of the commons?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lockwood, Ben, 1996. "Uniqueness of Markov-perfect equilibrium in infinite-time affine-quadratic differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 751-765, May.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Engelbert Dockner & Florian Wagener, 2014.
"Markov perfect Nash equilibria in models with a single capital stock,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 56(3), pages 585-625, August.
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Florian O.O. Wagener, 2006. "Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models with a Single Capital Stock," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dockner, E.J. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2013. "Markov=Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models With a Single Capital Stock," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Dockner, E.J. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2006. "Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models With a Single Capital Stock," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Dockner, E.J. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2008. "Markov-perfect Nash equilibria in models with a single capital stock," CeNDEF Working Papers 08-09, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Casino, Begona, 2002. "A note on cooperative versus non-cooperative strategies in international pollution control," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 251-261, June.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan K, 1993. "The Tragedy of the Commons?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 413-426, July.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, March.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wirl, Franz, 2010. "Dynamic demand and noncompetitive intertemporal output adjustments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 220-229, May.
- Mark Kagan & Frederick Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2015.
"Battle for Climate and Scarcity Rents: Beyond the Linear-Quadratic Case,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 493-522, December.
- Mark Kagan & Frederick Van der Ploeg & Cees A. Withagen, 2014. "Battle for Climate and Scarcity Rents: Beyond the Linear-Quadratic Case," CESifo Working Paper Series 5041, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mark Kagan & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2015. "Battle for Climate and Scarcity Rents: Beyond the linear-quadratic case," OxCarre Working Papers 155, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rowat, Colin, 2007.
"Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3179-3202, October.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game," Discussion Papers 05-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game," GE, Growth, Math methods 0502001, EconWPA.
- Tsur, Yacov & de Gorter, Harry, 2012. "Dynamic regulation of nonpoint source pollution when the number of emitters is large," Discussion Papers 122124, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Céline Guivarch, 2016. "Global warming as an asymmetric public bad," Working Papers 2016.26, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios, 2010. "Dynamic nonpoint-source pollution control policy: Ambient transfers and uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2494-2509, December.
- Rémy Dullieux & Lionel Ragot & Katheline Schubert, 2011.
"Carbon Tax and OPEC’s Rents Under a Ceiling Constraint,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(4), pages 798-824, December.
- Rémy Dullieux & Lionel Ragot & Katheline Schubert, 2011. "Carbon tax and OPEC's rents under a ceiling constraint," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00976591, HAL.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Norimichi Matsueda, 2009. "Dynamic Voluntary Provision of Public Goods: A Generalization," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(1), pages 27-36, February.
- Wirl, Franz, 2016. "Indeterminacy and history dependence of strategically interacting players," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 19-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:31:y:2007:i:11:p:3723-3740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.