Optimal Tariffs On Exhaustible Resources: The Case Of Quantity-Setting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Quantity Setting," Discussion Paper Series 82, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources : The Case of Quantity Setting," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-02, CIRANO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Escriche, Luisa, 2001.
"Strategic pigouvian taxation, stock externalities and polluting non-renewable resources,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 297-313, February.
- Santiago J. Rubio & Luisa Escriche, 1998. "- Strategic Pigouvian Taxation, Stock Externalities And Polluting Non-Renewable Resources," Working Papers. Serie EC 1998-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- James L. Smith, 2009. "World Oil: Market or Mayhem?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 145-164, Summer.
- Larry Karp & Jiangfeng Zhang, 2012.
"Taxes versus quantities for a stock pollutant with endogenous abatement costs and asymmetric information,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 371-409, February.
- Karp, Larry & Zhang, Jiangfeng, 2008. "Taxes Versus Quantities for a Stock Pollutant with Endogenous Abatement Costs and Asymmetric Information," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt84q0s8tb, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Long, 2011.
"Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market under Bilateral Monopoly,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 479-497, December.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market Under Bilateral Monopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-16, CIRANO.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market under Bilateral Monopoly," Discussion Paper Series 76, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2011.
- Ngo Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2010.
"A dynamic principal-agent problem as a feedback Stackelberg differential game,"
Central European Journal of Operations Research,
Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, December.
- Ngo Van Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2009. "A dynamic pricipal-agent problem as a feedback Stackelberg differentioal game," Vienna Economics Papers 0905, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Karp, Larry, 2008. "Taxes versus quantities for a shock pollutant with endogenous abatament costs and asymmetric information," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1064, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 1996. "Trade with Polluting Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Wirl Franz, 1994. "Pigouvian Taxation of Energy for Flow and Stock Externalities and Strategic, Noncompetitive Energy Pricing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michielsen, Thomas O., 2014. "Strategic resource extraction and substitute development," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 455-468.
- Benchekroun, H. & Benchekroun, S., 2015.
"Harvests' lifespan and North–South market share rivalry,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 114-124.
- Hassan BENCHEKROUN & Saad BENCHEKROUN, 2014. "Harvests' Lifespan and North-South Market Share Rivalry," Cahiers de recherche 12-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic game; feedback Nash equilibrium; feedback Stackelberg equilibrium; C73; L72;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:igtrxx:v:14:y:2012:i:04:n:s021919891240004x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/igtr/igtr.shtml .