Report NEP-PBE-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Slemrod, Joel, 2005. "The Economics of Workaholism: We Should Not Have Worked on This Paper," IZA Discussion Papers 1680, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Bennett & Elisabetta Iossa, 2005. "Contracting Out Public Service Provision to Not-For-Profit Firms," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/124, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Matthias Sutter & Eline van der Heijden, 2005. "Leading by example in a public goods experiment with heterogeneity and incomplete information," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:col:000116:001120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre, 2005. "Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes," IZA Discussion Papers 1678, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:597 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haufler, Andreas & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2005. "Merger Policy to Promote Global Players? A Simple Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 666, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Miroslav Verbic & Boris Majcen & Renger van Nieuwkoop, 2005. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-generations General Equilibrium Model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piero Cipollone & Corrado Di Maria & Anita Guelfi, 2005. "Hiring incentives and labour force participation in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 552, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heinz Handler & Bertrand Koebel & Philipp Reiss & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2005. "The size and performance of public sector activities in Europe," Public Economics 0507011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation When Land and Structures Must Be Taxed at the Same Rate," Working Papers 0505, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- John Fender, 2005. "The Reform of Local Taxation in the United Kingdom in the Light of The Balance of Funding Review Report," Discussion Papers 05-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Optimal Income Taxation, Public-Goods Provision and Public-Sector Pricing: A Contribution to the Foundations of Public Economics," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game," Discussion Papers 05-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2005_9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2003_7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2004_4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore