The Reform of Local Taxation in the United Kingdom in the Light of The Balance of Funding Review Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Fender, 2004. "Taxing Property," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 11(2), pages 78-83, June.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of funding; property tax; business rates; local income tax;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-07-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-07-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2005-07-25 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-07-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bir:birmec:05-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Rowat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debhauk.html .