Report NEP-EEC-2005-07-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek Braddon & Keith Hartley, 2005. "Aerospace Competitiveness: UK, US and Europe," Working Papers 0503, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Heinz Handler & Bertrand Koebel & Philipp Reiss & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2005. "The size and performance of public sector activities in Europe," Public Economics 0507011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Monticini & Giacomo Vaciago, 2005. "Are Europe's Interest Rates led by FED Announcements?," Macroeconomics 0507022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvaro Aguiar & Manuel M. F. Martins, 2005. "Testing for Asymmetries in the Preferences of the Euro-Area Monetary Policymaker," FEP Working Papers 182, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Virmantas Kvedaras & Olivier Basdevant, 2002. "Testing the efficiency of emerging markets: the case of the Baltic States," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2002-9, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2002.
- Gabriella Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2005. "Non-linear real exchange rate effects in the UK labour market," Macroeconomics 0507019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Marcos, 2003. "Privatizing Higher Education in Spain," Working Papers Economia wp03-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Piero Cipollone & Corrado Di Maria & Anita Guelfi, 2005. "Hiring incentives and labour force participation in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 552, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Miroslav Verbic & Boris Majcen & Renger van Nieuwkoop, 2005. "Sustainability of the Slovenian Pension System: An Analysis with an Overlapping-generations General Equilibrium Model," GE, Growth, Math methods 0507010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Fender, 2005. "The Reform of Local Taxation in the United Kingdom in the Light of The Balance of Funding Review Report," Discussion Papers 05-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Lechner, Michael & Miquel, Ruth & Wunsch, Conny, 2005. "The Curse and Blessing of Training the Unemployed in a Changing Economy: The Case of East Germany After Unification," IZA Discussion Papers 1684, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).