Endogenous growth with strategic interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1989.
"Research and Development and Intra-industry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 249-267.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1986. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," NBER Working Papers 2002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1988. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," Working Papers 88-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Chirinko, R S & Fazzari, S, 1994.
"Economic Fluctuations, Market Power, and Returns to Scale: Evidence from Firm-Level Data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 47-69, Jan.-Marc.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Steven Fazzari, 1993. "Economic fluctuations, market power, and returns to scale: evidence from firm-level data," Research Working Paper 93-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 1995.
"Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 165-188, August.
- Basu, S. & Fernald, J.G., 1993. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error," Papers 93-22, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1995. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error?," NBER Working Papers 5073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1994. "Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?," International Finance Discussion Papers 463, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Burnside, Craig, 1996. "Production function regressions, returns to scale, and externalities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 177-201, April.
- Smulders, Sjak & van de Klundert, Theo, 1995.
"Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R & D,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 139-160, January.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1995. "Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R&D," Other publications TiSEM 3287368d-bf5d-421a-91c1-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035, October.
- Romer, Paul, 1994.
"New goods, old theory, and the welfare costs of trade restrictions,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 5-38, February.
- Paul M. Romer, 1993. "New Goods, Old Theory, and the Welfare Costs of Trade Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 4452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 4423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadiri, M.I., 1993. "Innovations and Technological Spillovers," Working Papers 93-31, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reis, Ana Balcão & Traca, Daniel A., 2008.
"Spillovers and the competitive pressure for long-run innovation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 589-610, May.
- Ana Balcão Reis & Daniel Traca, 2008. "Spillovers and the competitive pressure of long run innovation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14146, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Júlio, Paulo, 2014.
"The politics of growth: Can lobbying raise growth and welfare?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 263-280.
- Julio, Paulo, 2009. "The Politics of Growth: Can Lobbying Raise Growth and Welfare?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp542, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Paulo Júlio, 2010. "The Politics of Growth: Can Lobbying Raise Growth and Welfare?," GEE Papers 0031, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2010.
- Cellini, Roberto, 2000. "Growth and differentiated oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 129-136, November.
- David Vavra, 2002. "Strategic Interactions, Social Optimality and Growth," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp199, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Katsuhiko Hori & Akihisa Shibata, 2008.
"A Dynamic Game Model of Endogenous Growth with Consumption Externalities,"
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series
2008-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Hori, Katsuhiko & Shibata, Akihisa, 2009. "Dynamic game model of endogenous growth with consumption externalities," MPRA Paper 49314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:145:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-009-9631-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rowat, Colin, 2007.
"Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3179-3202, October.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-Linear Strategies in a Linear Quadratic Differential Game," Discussion Papers 05-05, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Colin Rowat, 2005. "Non-linear strategies in a linear quadratic differential game," GE, Growth, Math methods 0502001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & I. P. Ottaviano, 1999. "Growth in a Differentiated Oligopoly with Product Innovation," Working Papers 363, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Antonio Minniti, 2009. "Growth, Inter-Industry And Intra-Industry Competition And Welfare," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 110-132.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:23:y:1998:i:2:p:233-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.