Forward Guidance at the Effective Lower Bound: International Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bo Young Chang & Bruno Feunou, 2013. "Measuring Uncertainty in Monetary Policy Using Implied Volatility and Realized Volatility," Staff Working Papers 13-37, Bank of Canada.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2014.
"Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3154-3185, October.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2012. "Measuring the effect of the zero lower bound on medium- and longer-term interest rates," Working Paper Series 2012-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2014. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 20486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Williams & Eric Swanson, 2012. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates," 2012 Meeting Papers 462, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richhild Moessner & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2014. "The effect of the zero lower bound, forward guidance and unconventional monetary policy on interest rate sensitivity to economic news in Sweden," DNB Working Papers 413, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sharon Kozicki & Eric Santor & Lena Suchanek, 2011. "Unconventional Monetary Policy: The International Experience with Central Bank Asset Purchases," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2011(Spring), pages 13-25.
- Stephen S. Poloz, 2014. "Integrating Uncertainty and Monetary Policy-Making: A Practitioner’s Perspective," Discussion Papers 14-6, Bank of Canada.
- Andersson, Magnus & Hofmann, Boris, 2009. "Gauging the effectiveness of quantitative forward guidance: evidence from three inflation targeters," Working Paper Series 1098, European Central Bank.
- Rhys R. Mendes & Stephen Murchison, 2014. "Should Forward Guidance Be Backward-Looking?," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2014(Autumn), pages 12-22.
- Femia, Katherine & Friedman, Steven & Sack, Brian P., 2013. "The effects of policy guidance on perceptions of the Fed’s reaction function," Staff Reports 652, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Luba Petersen, 2019. "Central Bank Communication That Works: Lessons from Lab Experiments," Staff Working Papers 19-21, Bank of Canada.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:2:p:537-541 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy framework; Monetary policy implementation; Transmission of monetary policy; Uncertainty and monetary policy;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-11-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:15-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.