Unconventional Monetary Policy: The International Experience with Central Bank Asset Purchases
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rieth, Malte & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2014.
"Monetary policy, bank bailouts and the sovereign-bank risk nexus in the euro area,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100277, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Malte Rieth, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Bank Bailouts and the Sovereign-Bank Risk Nexus in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1448, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Malte Rieth, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Bank Bailouts and the Sovereign-Bank Risk Nexus in the Euro Area," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 009, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Rieth, Malte, 2015. "Monetary policy, bank bailouts and the sovereign-bank risk nexus in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Casiraghi & Eugenio Gaiotti & Lisa Rodano & Alessandro Secchi, 2016. "ECB Unconventional Monetary Policy and the Italian Economy during the Sovereign Debt Crisis," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(2), pages 269-315, June.
- Abeer Reza & Eric Santor & Lena Suchanek, 2015. "Quantitative Easing as a Policy Tool Under the Effective Lower Bound," Discussion Papers 15-14, Bank of Canada.
- Giscard ASSOUMOU ELLA & Cécile BASTIDON & Philippe GILLES, 2014. "International Prices, Monetary And Income Shocks: A Svar Model Of The External Trade Channel In African Economies," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 14, pages 85-116, December.
- Richhild Moessner, 2014.
"Effects of explicit FOMC policy-rate guidance on equities and risk measures,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(18), pages 2139-2153, June.
- Richhild Moessner, 2013. "Effects of explicit FOMC policy rate guidance on equities and risk measures," DNB Working Papers 390, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Haldane, Andrew & Roberts-Sklar, Matt & Wieladek, Tomasz & Young, Chris, 2016. "QE: the story so far," CEPR Discussion Papers 11691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatjana Dahlhaus & Kristina Hess & Abeer Reza, 2014. "International Transmission Channels of U.S. Quantitative Easing: Evidence from Canada," Staff Working Papers 14-43, Bank of Canada.
- Richhild Moessner, 2015.
"Effects of ECB balance sheet policy announcements on inflation expectations,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 483-487, April.
- Richhild Moessner, 2014. "Effects of ECB balance sheet policy announcements on inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 416, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Eric Ghysels & Julien Idier & Simone Manganelli & Olivier Vergote, 2017.
"A High-Frequency assessment of the ECB Securities Markets Programme,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 218-243.
- Ghysels, Eric & Idier, Julien & Manganelli, Simone & Vergote, Olivier, 2013. "A high frequency assessment of the ECB Securities Markets Programme," CEPR Discussion Papers 9778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manganelli, Simone & Idier, Julien & Vergote, Olivier & Ghysels, Eric, 2014. "A high frequency assessment of the ECB securities markets programme," Working Paper Series 1642, European Central Bank.
- António Afonso & Luís Gonçalves, 2018. "The Policy Mix in the US and EMU: Evidence from a SVAR Analysis," Working Papers REM 2018/28, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Karyne B. Charbonneau & Lori Rennison, 2015. "Forward Guidance at the Effective Lower Bound: International Experience," Discussion Papers 15-15, Bank of Canada.
- Harriet Jackson, 2015. "The International Experience with Negative Policy Rates," Discussion Papers 15-13, Bank of Canada.
- Sharon Kozicki & Eric Santor & Lena Suchanek, 2015. "Large-Scale Asset Purchases: Impact on Commodity Prices and International Spillover Effects," Staff Working Papers 15-21, Bank of Canada.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Rhys R. Mendes, 2015. "The Optimal Level of the Inflation Target: A Selective Review of the Literature and Outstanding Issues," Discussion Papers 15-8, Bank of Canada.
- Vikram Rai1 & Lena Suchanek, 2014. "The Effect of the Federal Reserve’s Tapering Announcements on Emerging Markets," Staff Working Papers 14-50, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2011:y:2011:i:spring11:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.