Does agricultural subsidies foster Italian southern farms? A Spatial Quantile Regression Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Hennessy, 1998.
"The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies under Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 46-57.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "The Production Effects of Agricultural Income Support Policies Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1207, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Christopher Herrington & Ákos Valentinyi, 2015.
"Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 104-133, October.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Christopher Herrington & Akos Valentinyi, 2012. "Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1232, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi, 2013. "Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation," 2013 Meeting Papers 349, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Herrington, Christopher & Valentinyi, Akos, 2013. "Sectoral Technology and Structural Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andres RodrIguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi†, 2004.
"Between Development and Social Policies: The Impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 97-113.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2003. "Between development and social policies: the impact of European Structural Funds in Objective 1 Regions," European Economy Group Working Papers 28, European Economy Group.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Christophe Muller, 2004.
"Two-stage quantile regression when the first stage is based on quantile regression,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 218-231, June.
- Christophe Muller & Tae-Hwan Kim, 2004. "Two-Stage Quantile Regression When The First Stage Is Based On Quantile Regression," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2013.
"Regional clusters of innovative activity in Europe: are social capital and geographical proximity key determinants?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2325-2335, June.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2010. "Analysing the Effect of Decoupling on Agricultural Production: Evidence from Irish Dairy Farms using the Olley and Pakes Approach," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59(3).
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andrius Kazukauskas & Carol Newman & Johannes Sauer, 2014. "The impact of decoupled subsidies on productivity in agriculture: a cross-country analysis using microdata," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 327-336, May.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Julie Le Gallo & Luc Anselin, 2006.
"Interpolation of air quality measures in hedonic house price models: spatial aspects,"
- Luc Anselin & Julie Le Gallo, 2006. "Interpolation of air quality measures in hedonic house price models : spatial aspects," Post-Print hal-00485017, HAL.
- Buchinsky, Moshe, 1994. "Changes in the U.S. Wage Structure 1963-1987: Application of Quantile Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 405-458, March.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010. "Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Billé, AG & Salvioni, C. & Benedetti, R., 2015.
"Spatial Heterogeneity In Production Functions Models,"
150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland
212662, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sille, AG & Salvioni, C. & Benedetti, R., 2015. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Production Functions Models," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211343, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luc Anselin, 2003. "Spatial Externalities, Spatial Multipliers, And Spatial Econometrics," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(2), pages 153-166, April.
- Kazukauskas, Andrius & Newman, Carol F. & Thorne, Fiona S., 2010. "Analysing the Effect of Decoupling on Agricultural Production: Evidence from Irish Dairy Farms using the Olley and Pakes Approach," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(03), pages 1-14, September.
- Janet Dwyer & Neil Ward & Philip Lowe & David Baldock, 2007. "European Rural Development under the Common Agricultural Policy's 'Second Pillar': Institutional Conservatism and Innovation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 873-888.
- Jean Joseph Minviel & Laure Latruffe, 2017. "Effect of public subsidies on farm technical efficiency: a meta-analysis of empirical results," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 213-226, January.
- Philip Kostov, 2009. "A Spatial Quantile Regression Hedonic Model of Agricultural Land Prices," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72.
- Alessandro Olper & Valentina Raimondi & Daniele Cavicchioli & Mauro Vigani, 2014.
"Do CAP payments reduce farm labour migration? A panel data analysis across EU regions,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(5), pages 843-873.
- Olper, A. & Raimondi, V. & Cavicchioli, D. & Vigani, Mauro, 2013. "Do CAP Payments Reduce Farm Labour Migration? A Panel Data Analysis Across EU Regions," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152328, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2004. "Life Earnings and Rural-Urban Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(S1), pages 29-59, February.
- Irani Arraiz & David M. Drukker & Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2010. "A Spatial Cliff‐Ord‐Type Model With Heteroskedastic Innovations: Small And Large Sample Results," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 592-614, May.
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2007.
"Instrumental Variable Quantile Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22476, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhenlin Yang & Liangjun Su, 2007. "Instrumental Variable Quantile Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 05-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- McMillen, Daniel & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2017. "Decompositions of Spatially Varying Quantile Distribution Estimates: The Rise and Fall of Tokyo House Prices," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 74, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2006. "Instrumental quantile regression inference for structural and treatment effect models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 491-525, June.
- Matthew Gorton & Carmen Hubbard & Lionel Hubbard, 2009. "The Folly of European Union Policy Transfer: Why the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) Does Not Fit Central and Eastern Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(10), pages 1305-1317, December.
- Zhu, Xueqin & Milán Demeter, Róbert, 2012. "Technical efficiency and productivity differentials of dairy farms in three EU countries: the role of CAP subsidies," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-04-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2018-04-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2018-04-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1803.05659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.