European Rural Development under the Common Agricultural Policy's 'Second Pillar': Institutional Conservatism and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Augustyn, Anna & Nemes, GusztÃ¡v, 2014. "Catching up with the West? Europeanisation of policies in Hungary and Poland," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(3), December.
- Midmore, Peter, 2008. "Landscape Conservation And Economic Interdependence: A Case-Study Of Welsh National Parks And The Regional Economy," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36864, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Dwyer, Janet & Clark, Mike & Kirwan, James & Kambites, Carol & Lewis, Nick & Molnarova, Anna & Thompson, Ken & Mantino, Francesco & Tarangioli, Serena & Monteleone, Alessandro & Bolli, Martina & Fagia, 2008. "Review of Rural Development Instruments: DG Agri project 2006-G4-10. Final Report," MPRA Paper 50290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helen Caraveli & Anastassios Chardas, 2013. "Rural Development and Local Governance: The case of Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa13p285, European Regional Science Association.
- May, Daniel E. & Tate, Graham J. & Worrall, Leslie, 2011. "Understanding innovation in a dynamic agricultural business environment: a multivariate approach," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(1), July.
- Voutilainen Olli & Wuori Olli, 2012. "Rural development within the context of agricultural and socio-economic trends – the case of Finland," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(4), pages 283-302, January.
- KatonÃ¡nÃ© KovÃ¡cs, Judit & Navarro, Francisco & Labianca, Marilena, 2016. "Introduction: Human and social capital in rural areas," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 118(1), April.
- Marielle Berriet-Solliec & Aurélie Trouvé, 2012. "Développement des territoires de projet : quels enjeux pour les politiques rurales ? / Territorial development projects: what issues for rural policies ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/3, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Marusca De Castris & Daniele Di Gennaro, 2018. "Does agricultural subsidies foster Italian southern farms? A Spatial Quantile Regression Approach," Papers 1803.05659, arXiv.org.
- Martin Pělucha & Dana Viktorová & Zuzana Bednaříková, 2009. "Options for Setting Up An Effective EU Rural Development Policy," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 53-69.
- Anne Margarian, 2013. "A Constructive Critique of the Endogenous Development Approach in the European Support of Rural Areas," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Agricultural Policy; Rural development; Regional development; Institutional learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:41:y:2007:i:7:p:873-888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .