Options for Setting Up An Effective EU Rural Development Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niskanen, Anssi & Lin, Chijien, 2001. "Regional similarities of forest resources and socio-economic structures in the EU member states," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 55-67, September.
- Robert Macfarlane, 1998. "Implementing Agri-environment Policy: A Landscape Ecology Perspective," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 575-596.
- Wilkin, Jerzy, 2003. "The future of EU agricultural and rural policy from the perspective of CEE candidate countries," Studies in Spatial Development: Chapters,in: Policy vision for sustainable rural economies in an enlarged Europe, pages 135-152 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Yves Léon, 2005. "Rural development in Europe: a research frontier for agricultural economists," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 301-317, September.
- Janet Dwyer & Neil Ward & Philip Lowe & David Baldock, 2007. "European Rural Development under the Common Agricultural Policy's 'Second Pillar': Institutional Conservatism and Innovation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 873-888.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Rural development; Common Agricultural Policy;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlaop:v:2009:y:2009:i:5:id:283:p:53-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.