Regional similarities of forest resources and socio-economic structures in the EU member states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. D. Hanley & R. J. Ruffell, 1993. "The Contingent Valuation Of Forest Characteristics: Two Experiments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 218-229.
- Bill Slee & Helen Farr & Patrick Snowdon, 1997. "The Economic Impact Of Alternative Types Of Rural Tourism," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 179-192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoogstra, Marjanke A. & Schanz, Heiner & Freerk Wiersum, K., 2004. "The future of European forestry--between urbanization and rural development," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 441-445, August.
- Merlo, Maurizio, 2003. "Forest products, markets and socio-economics: ten years of pan-European research co-operation at EFI," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 111-122, July.
- Elands, Birgit H. M. & O'Leary, Tomas N. & Boerwinkel, Henk W. J. & Freerk Wiersum, K., 2004. "Forests as a mirror of rural conditions; local views on the role of forests across Europe," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 469-482, August.
- Martin Pělucha & Dana Viktorová & Zuzana Bednaříková, 2009. "Options for Setting Up An Effective EU Rural Development Policy," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 53-69.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:3:y:2001:i:1-2:p:55-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .