A Spatial Quantile Regression Hedonic Model of Agricultural Land Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannu Törmä & Thomas Rutherford, 1993. "Integrating Finnish Agriculture into EC," Research Reports 13, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jones, Rich & Whalley, John, 1989. "A Canadian regional general equilibrium model and some applications," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 368-404, May.
- Hannu Törmä & Thomas Rutherford & Risto Vaittinen, 1995. "What Will EU Membership and the Value-Added Tax Reform Do to Finnish Food Economy? - A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers 88, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Valkonen, Tarmo, 2002. "Demographic Uncertainty and Taxes," Discussion Papers 816, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Risto Vaittinen, 2004. "Trade Policies and Integration - Evaluations with CGE Models," Research Reports 109, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Matthew W. Peter & Mark Horridge & G.A.Meagher & Fazana Naqvi & B.R.Parmenter, 1996. "The Theoretical Structure of MONASH-MRF," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-85, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Feichtinger & Klaus Salhofer, 2016.
"The Fischler Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Land Prices,"
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 411-432.
- Paul Feichtinger & Klaus Salhofer, 2015. "The Fischler Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Land Prices," Working Papers 582015, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2017. "Spatial panel-data models using Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 17(1), pages 139-180, March.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Lopez, Jeremey & O’Neill, Stephen & Ryan, Mary, 2015. "AHedonic Price Model of Self-Assessed Agricultural Land Values," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212639, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhang, Lei & Leonard, Tammy, 2014. "Neighborhood impact of foreclosure: A quantile regression approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 133-143.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013. "Quantile Models with Endogeneity," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, May.
- Philip Kostov, 2013. "Empirical likelihood estimation of the spatial quantile regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 51-69, January.
- McMillen, Daniel, 2015. "Conditionally parametric quantile regression for spatial data: An analysis of land values in early nineteenth century Chicago," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 28-38.
- Claudio Othón Cruz Martínez, 2016. "Una aproximación al valor social y ambiental de las áreas verdes urbanas de la Ciudad de México," Graduate theses (Spanish) TESG 011, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Belotti, Federico & Depalo, Domenico & Piano Mortari, Andrea, 2014. "Measuring spatial effects in the presence of institutional constraints: The case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 232-241.
- Rafael González-Val, 2015.
"Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000,"
Journal of Geographical Systems,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Rafael González-Val, 2014. "Cross-sectional growth in US cities from 1990 to 2000," Working Papers 2014/17, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Brunes, Fredrik & Hermansson, Cecilia & Song, Han-Suck & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2016. "NIMBYs for the rich and YIMBYs for the poor: Analyzing the property price effects of infill development," Working Paper Series 16/2, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013.
"Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure,"
CEIS Research Paper
278, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 May 2013.
- Vincenzo Atella & Federico Belotti & Domenico Depalo & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2014. ": Measuring spatial effects in presence of institutional constraints: the case of Italian Local Health Authority expenditure," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 967, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- McMillen, Daniel & Shimizu, Chihiro, 2017. "Decompositions of Spatially Varying Quantile Distribution Estimates: The Rise and Fall of Tokyo House Prices," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 74, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2012. "The Impact of Natural Amenity on Farmland Values: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119804, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Maria Marino & Alessio Farcomeni, 2015. "Linear quantile regression models for longitudinal experiments: an overview," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, pages 229-247.
- Gautier, Pieter & Siegmann, Arjen & van Vuuren , Aico, 2017. "Real-Estate Agent Commission Structure and Sales Performance," Working Papers in Economics 692, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Matthews & Daniel M. Parker, 2013. "Progress in Spatial Demography," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(10), pages 271-312, February.
- Salman Khan & Ghaffar Ali & Syed Attaullah Shah & Abbas Ullah Jan & Dawood Jan & M. Fayaz, 2016. "A hedonic analysis of agricultural land prices in Pakistan`s Peshawar district," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, pages 59-67.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial lag; quantile regression; hedonic model; C13; C14; C21; Q24;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:4:y:2009:i:1:p:53-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .