Within-groups wage inequality and schooling: further evidence for Portugal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andini, Corrado, 2007. "Within-Groups Wage Inequality and Schooling: Further Evidence for Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 2828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Martins, Pedro S. & Pereira, Pedro T., 2004. "Does education reduce wage inequality? Quantile regression evidence from 16 countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 355-371, June.
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data,"
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 7-40.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999. "Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data," Department of Economics, Working Papers 016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Corrado Andini, 2007. "Returns to education and wage equations: a dynamic approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 577-579.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Lee, Sokbae, 2007.
"Endogeneity in quantile regression models: A control function approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1131-1158, December.
- Sokbae (Simon) Lee, 2004. "Endogeneity in quantile regression models: a control function approach," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sokbae Lee, 2004. "Endogeneity in Quantile Regression Models: A Control Function Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 521, Econometric Society.
- Corrado Andini, 2007. "The total impact of schooling on within-groups wage inequality in Portugal," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 85-90.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan Bodur, 2012.
"Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analaysis," ERC Working Papers 1003, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2010.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 584, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2011.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1102, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit & Bircan, Fatma, 2010. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2011/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Andini, Corrado, 2017. "Tertiary Education for All and Wage Inequality: Policy Insights from Quantile Regression," IZA Policy Papers 132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Behr & Ulrich Pötter, 2010. "What determines wage differentials across the EU?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(1), pages 101-120, March.
- Joao Pereira & Aurora Galego, 2013. "Intra-Regional Regional Wage Inequality In Portugal: A Quantile Based Decomposition Analisys," ERSA conference papers ersa13p158, European Regional Science Association.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski & Isabell Koske, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are they Compatible? Part 8. The Drivers of Labour Income Inequality – A Literature Review," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 931, OECD Publishing.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:01:n:s179399331350004x is not listed on IDEAS
- Kasey S. Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2013.
"Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(3), pages 711-724, July.
- Kasey Buckles & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2008. "Season of Birth and Later Outcomes: Old Questions, New Answers," NBER Working Papers 14573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Biagetti, Marco & Scicchitano, Sergio, 2009. "Wage inequality and returns to schooling in Europe: a semi-parametric approach using EU-SILC data," MPRA Paper 19060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael J. Peel, 2014. "Addressing unobserved endogeneity bias in accounting studies: control and sensitivity methods by variable type," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(5), pages 545-571, October.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0326 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C29 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:42:y:2010:i:28:p:3685-3691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.