Returns to education and wage equations: a dynamic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andini, Corrado, 2017. "Tertiary Education for All and Wage Inequality: Policy Insights from Quantile Regression," IZA Policy Papers 132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado Andini, 2009. "On the return-risk link in education," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 307-314.
- Kripfganz, Sebastian, 2014. "Unconditional Transformed Likelihood Estimation of Time-Space Dynamic Panel Data Models," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100604, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "The Goodwill Effect? Female Access to the Labor Market Over Transition: A Multicountry Analysis," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Andini, Corrado & Pereira, Pedro T., 2007. "Full-time Schooling, Part-time Schooling, and Wages: Returns and Risks in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 2651, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Savina Finardi & Jakub Fischer & Petr Mazouch, 2012.
"Odhad míry návratnosti investic do vysokoškolského vzdělání podle oborů, pohlaví a regionů
[The Estimation of Internal Rates of Return on Human Capital Investment Differenced by Study Fields, Sex a," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(5), pages 563-589.
- Andini, Corrado, 2013. "Persistence Bias and the Wage-Schooling Model," IZA Discussion Papers 7186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kripfganz, Sebastian & Schwarz, Claudia, 2013.
"Estimation of Linear Dynamic Panel Data Models with Time-Invariant Regressors,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
79756, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schwarz, Claudia & Kripfganz, Sebastian, 2015. "Estimation of linear dynamic panel data models with time-invariant regressors," Working Paper Series 1838, European Central Bank.
- Kripfganz, Sebastian & Schwarz, Claudia, 2013. "Estimation of linear dynamic panel data models with time-invariant regressors," Discussion Papers 25/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andini, Corrado, 2009. "How Fast Do Wages Adjust to Human-Capital Productivity? Dynamic Panel-Data Evidence from Belgium, Denmark and Finland," IZA Discussion Papers 4583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado Andini, 2010.
"Within-groups wage inequality and schooling: further evidence for Portugal,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(28), pages 3685-3691.
- Andini, Corrado, 2007. "Within-Groups Wage Inequality and Schooling: Further Evidence for Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 2828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado Andini, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and the (Dynamic) Mincer Equation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1842-1849.
- Andersson, Roland & Nabavi Larijani, Pardis & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2013. "The impact of vocational education and training on income in Sweden," Working Paper Series 13/4, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:1:p:25-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andini, Corrado, 2014. "Persistence Bias and Schooling Returns," IZA Discussion Papers 8143, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Corrado Andini, 2010.
"A dynamic Mincer equation with an application to Portuguese data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(16), pages 2091-2098.
- Andini, Corrado, 2007. "A Dynamic Mincer Equation with an Application to Portuguese Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2897, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2017. "How (Not) to Make Women Work?," GRAPE Working Papers 1, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Corrado Andini, 2013. "How well does a dynamic Mincer equation fit NLSY data? Evidence based on a simple wage-bargaining model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1519-1543, June.
- Biagetti, Marco & Scicchitano, Sergio, 2009. "Wage inequality and returns to schooling in Europe: a semi-parametric approach using EU-SILC data," MPRA Paper 19060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:prg:jnlcfu:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:501:p:57-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2017. "When the opportunity knocks: large structural shocks and gender wage gaps," GRAPE Working Papers 2, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:14:y:2007:i:8:p:577-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.