Report NEP-AGR-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Allen & Philipp Heinrigs & Inhoi Heo, 2018. "Agriculture, Food and Jobs in West Africa," West African Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Fabrice Dossa & Yann Miassi, 2018.
"Socio-Economic Factors Affecting Organic Cotton Adoption in North-East of Benin: Case Study of Kandi District
[Facteurs Socio-Economiques Influençant L'adoption de Coton Biologique au Nord-Est du B," Post-Print hal-01706480, HAL.
- Kundu, Amit, 2017. "Impact of National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme on Crop Diversification in West Bengal Agriculture," MPRA Paper 85014, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2017.
- Marusca De Castris & Daniele Di Gennaro, 2018. "Does agricultural subsidies foster Italian southern farms? A Spatial Quantile Regression Approach," Papers 1803.05659, arXiv.org.
- Christa Brelsford & Joshua K. Abbott, 2018. "How Smart Are `Water Smart Landscapes'?," Papers 1803.04593, arXiv.org.
- L Rachel Ngai & Christopher A Pissarides & Jin Wang, 2018. "China’s Mobility Barriers and Employment Allocations," Discussion Papers 1811, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Scott A. Carson, 2018. "The 19th Centure Net Nutrition Transition from Free to Bound Labor: A Difference-in-Decompositions Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6932, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nigussie Abadi & Ataklti Techane & Girmay Tesfay & Daniel Maxwell & Bapu Vaitla, 2018. "The impact of remittances on household food security: A micro perspective from Tigray, Ethiopia," WIDER Working Paper Series 040, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anderson, Kym & Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2018. "Global Alcohol Markets: Evolving Consumption Patterns, Regulations and Industrial Organizations," CEPR Discussion Papers 12758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Véronique Le Bihan & Marie Catalo & Jeanine Le Bihan, 2018. "Oyster farming value chains in light of sanitary hazards: the case of oyster farmers," Working Papers halshs-01680660, HAL.
- Armon Rezai & Lance Taylor & Duncan Foley, 2017. "Economic Growth, Income Distribution, and Climate Change," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2017-11, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Hameed, Abdul & Padda, Ihtsham ul Haq & Karim, Shahid, 2016. "Multidimensional Poverty Mapping for Rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 85022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al-Riffai, Perrihan & Breisinger, Clemens & Mondal, Md. Hossain Alam & Ringler, Claudia & Wiebelt, Manfred & Zhu, Tingju, 2017. "Linking the economics of water, energy, and food: A nexus modeling approach," MENA working papers 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Thomas Alexander & Claudia H Dziobek & Tadeusz Galeza, 2018. "Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and GDP: What National Accounts Bring to the Table," IMF Working Papers 18/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Working Papers 2072/306511, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Zarko Kalamov & Marco Runkel, 2018. "Paternalistic Taxation of Unhealthy Food and the Intensive versus Extensive Margin of Obesity," CESifo Working Paper Series 6911, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elisabetta Aurino & Jasmine Fledderjohann & Sukumar Vellakkal, 2018. "Inequalities in adolescent learning: Does the timing and persistence of food insecurity at home matter?," Working Papers 2018: 09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Johannes Friedrich Carolus & Nick Hanley & Søren Bøye Olsen & Søren Marcus Pedersen, 2018. "A bottom-up approach to environmental Cost-Benefit Analysis," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2018-03, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Thiago Fonseca Morello & Rossano M. Ramos & Liana O. Anderson & Thais M. Rosan - Lara Steil, 2018. "Predicting Amazon Fires For Policy Making," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 184, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].