Predicting Amazon Fires For Policy Making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bowman, Maria S. & Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D., 2008. "Fire use and prevention by traditional households in the Brazilian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 117-130, August.
- Millo, Giovanni & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "splm: Spatial Panel Data Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 47(i01).
- Jorge Hargrave & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2013.
"Economic Causes of Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon: A Panel Data Analysis for the 2000s,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 54(4), pages 471-494, April.
- da Silva, Jorge Hargrave Gonçalves & Kis-Katos, Krisztina, 2010. "Economic Causes of Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon: A Panel Data Analysis for 2000s," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Marchand, Sébastien, 2012.
"The relationship between technical efficiency in agriculture and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 166-175.
- Sébastien Marchand, 2012. "The relationship between technical efficiency in agriculture and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Post-Print halshs-00691481, HAL.
- Stanislav Stakhovych & Tammo H.A. Bijmolt, 2009. "Specification of spatial models: A simulation study on weights matrices," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 389-408, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-1398, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2016:184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.