Thiago Fonseca Morello Sr.
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Núcleo de Economia Socioambiental São Paulo, Brazil
Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade
Universidade de São Paulo
: (011) 818-5811
(011) 814 3814
Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto, 908, Cidade Universitária, São Paulo - SP, CEP: 05508-010
RePEc:edi:nsuspbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Thiago Fonseca Morello Ramalho Da Silva & Marie-Gabrielle Pikett, 2014. "Learning About An Old Technology: Fallow-Based Agriculture In Brazilian Amazon," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41st Brazilian Economics Meeting] 204, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Thiago Fonseca Morello, 2013. "Agricultural use of fire in the Brazilian Amazon: Assessing the role of neighborhood effects," Working Papers 201353, Latin American and Caribbean Environmental Economics Program, revised 2013.
- Thiago Fonseca Morello & Vitor Schmid & Ricardo Abramovay, 2012. "The Trade-off Between Poverty Alleviation and GHG Mitigation: Is it True for all Income Levels in Brazil?," One Pager 156, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Morsello, Carla & Delgado, Juliana Aparecida da Silva & Fonseca-Morello, Thiago & Brites, Alice Dantas, 2014. "Does trading non-timber forest products drive specialisation in products gathered for consumption? Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 140-149.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Morsello, Carla & Delgado, Juliana Aparecida da Silva & Fonseca-Morello, Thiago & Brites, Alice Dantas, 2014.
"Does trading non-timber forest products drive specialisation in products gathered for consumption? Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 140-149.
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Do, Truong Lam & Bühler, Dorothee & Hartje, Rebecca & Grote, Ulrike, 2015. "Rural livelihoods and environmental resource dependence in Cambodia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 282-295.
- Jaramillo-Giraldo, Carolina & Soares Filho, Britaldo & Carvalho Ribeiro, Sónia M. & Gonçalves, Rivadalve Coelho, 2017. "Is It Possible to Make Rubber Extraction Ecologically and Economically Viable in the Amazon? The Southern Acre and Chico Mendes Reserve Case Study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 186-197.
- Carvalho Ribeiro, SÃ³nia M. & Soares Filho, Britaldo & Leles Costa, William & Bachi, Laura & Ribeiro de Oliveira, Amanda & Bilotta, Patricia & Saadi, Allaoua & Lopes, Elaine & O'Riordan, Tim & LÃ´bo P, 2018. "Can multifunctional livelihoods including recreational ecosystem services (RES) and non timber forest products (NTFP) maintain biodiverse forests in the Brazilian Amazon?," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(PC), pages 517-526.
- Brites, Alice Dantas & Morsello, Carla, 2018. "Effects of Economic Dependence and Cooperative Behavior Over Participation in Monitoring the Impacts of Natural Resource Trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 365-372.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thiago Fonseca Morello Sr. should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.