Multidimensional Poverty Mapping for Rural Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anirudh Krishna, 2011. "Characteristics and Patterns of Intergenerational Poverty Traps and Escapes in Rural North India," Working Papers id:3940, eSocialSciences.
- Foster, James E, 1998. "Absolute versus Relative Poverty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 335-341, May.
- Taseer Salahuddin & Asad Zaman, 2012. "Multidimensional Poverty Measurement in Pakistan: Time Series Trends and Breakdown," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 493-504.
- G. M. Arif & Shujaat Farooq, 2014.
"Rural Poverty Dynamics in Pakistan: Evidence from Three Waves of the Panel Survey,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(2), pages 71-98.
- G. M. Arif & Shujaat Farooq, 2012. "Rural Poverty Dynamics in Pakistan: Evidence from Three Waves of the Panel Survey," Poverty and Social Dynamics Paper Series 2012:02, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Amara Amjad Hashmi & Maqbool H. Sial & Maaida Hussain Hashmi, 2008. "Trends and Determinants of Rural Poverty: A Logistic Regression Analysis of Selected Districts of Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 909-923.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdul Hameed & Zara Qaiser, 2019. "Estimating Social Exclusion in Rural Pakistan: A Contribution to Social Development Policies," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 11(1), pages 103-122, March.
- Jifei Zhang & Chunyan Liu & Craig Hutton & Hriday Lal Koirala, 2018. "Geographical Dynamics of Poverty in Nepal between 2005 and 2011: Where and How?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-24, June.
- Hameed, Abdul & Qaiser, Zara, 2017. "Estimating Sustainable Development and Social Exclusion in Rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 84973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional poverty; Education; Living standard; Wealth; Rural Pakistan;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:85022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.