Rural Poverty Dynamics in Pakistan: Evidence from Three Waves of the Panel Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.pide.org.pk
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christiaan Grootaert & Ravi Kanbur & Gi-Taik Oh, 1997. "The dynamics of welfare gains and losses: An African case study," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 635-657.
- Durr-e-Nayab & G. M. Arif, 2012. "Pakistan Panel Household Survey Sample Size, Attrition and Socio-demographic Dynamics," Poverty and Social Dynamics Paper Series 2012:01, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 2000. "Vulnerability, seasonality and poverty in Ethiopia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 25-53.
- Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Athia Yumna, 2009. "The Relationship between Chronic Poverty and Household Dynamics : Evidence from Indonesia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22554, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Household income dynamics in rural China,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2706, The World Bank.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2005.
"Poverty, Vulnerability and Family Size: Evidence from the Philippines,"
DP 2005-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta, 2006. "Poverty, Vulnerability and Family Size: Evidence from the Philippines," Chapters, in: Poverty Strategies in Asia, chapter 6 Edward Elgar.
- Aniceto C. Orbeta Jr., 2005. "Poverty, Vulnerability and Family Size : Evidence from the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22671, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Takashi Kurosaki, 2006. "The measurement of transient poverty: Theory and application to Pakistan," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 325-345, December.
- G. M. Arif & Faiz Bilquees, 2007.
"Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Pakistan: Evidence from a Longitudinal Household Survey,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 111-127.
- G. M. Arif & Faiz Bilquees, 2006. "Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Pakistan: Evidence from a Longitudinal Household Survey," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2006:19, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Gaiha, Raghav & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1993. "Persistent, Expected and Innate Poverty: Estimates for Semi-arid Rural South India, 1975-1984," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 409-21, December.
- G. M. Arif & Nasir Iqbal & Shujaat Farooq, 2011. "The Persistence and Transition of Rural Poverty in Pakistan: 1998-2004," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:74, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:psdpsr:2012:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.