Pakistan : Promoting Rural Growth and Poverty Reduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Malik, Sohail J., 2006. "Transitions Out of Poverty: Drivers of Real Income Growth for the Poor in Rural Pakistan," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25387, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2006. "Incomplete contracts and investment : a study of land tenancy in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3826, The World Bank.
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2003. "Distributional Impacts of Agricultural Growth in Pakistan: A Multiplier Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 249-275.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 1998. "Farm productivity and rural poverty in India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 62-85.
- David de Ferranti & Guillermo E. Perry & William Foster & Daniel Lederman & Alberto Valdés, 2005. "Beyond the City: The Rural Contribution to Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7328, December.
- Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek, 2002. "Productivity Growth and Resource Degradation in Pakistan's Punjab: A Decomposition Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 839-863, July.
- Orden, David & Salam, Abdul & Dewina, Reno & Nazli, Hina & Minot, Nicholas, 2006. "The Impact of Global Cotton Markets on Rural Poverty in Pakistan," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21381, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debowicz, Dario & Dorosh, Paul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Haider, Syed Hamza, 2012. "Implications of productivity growth in Pakistan: An cconomy-wide analysis," PSSP working papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Asad K. Ghalib & Issam Malki & Katsushi S. Imai, 2015. "Microfinance and Household Poverty Reduction: Empirical Evidence from Rural Pakistan," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 84-104, March.
- Hari Ram Lohano, 2009. "Poverty Dynamics in Rural Sindh, Pakistan," Working Papers id:2334, eSocialSciences.
- Khalid Zaman & Waseem Ikram & Iqtidar Ali Shah, 2010. "Bivariate cointegration between poverty and environment: a case study of Pakistan (1980-2009)," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(8), pages 977-989.
- Eric Manes, 2009. "Pakistan's Investment Climate : Laying the Foundation for Growth, Volume 2. Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12411, The World Bank.
- Paul Dorosh, 2009. "Price stabilization, international trade and national cereal stocks: world price shocks and policy response in South Asia," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(2), pages 137-149, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Development Knowledge and Information Systems Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Health; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Crops and Crop Management Systems Health; Nutrition and Population Agriculture Rural Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.