Transitions Out of Poverty: Drivers of Real Income Growth for the Poor in Rural Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil McCulloch & Bob Baulch, 2000.
"Simulating the impact of policy upon chronic and transitory poverty in rural Pakistan,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 100-130.
- Neil McCulloch & Bob Baulch, 2000. "Simulating the Impact of Policy upon Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Rural Pakistan," Econometrics 0004003, EconWPA.
- Adams, Richard H. Jr. & He, Jane J., 1995. "Sources of income inequality and poverty in rural Pakistan:," Research reports 102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sen, Binayak, 2003. "Drivers of Escape and Descent: Changing Household Fortunes in Rural Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 513-534, March.
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2003. "Distributional Impacts of Agricultural Growth in Pakistan: A Multiplier Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 249-275.
- Sohail Jehangir Malik & Hina Nazli, 1998. "Rural Poverty and Land Degradation: A Review of the Current State of Knowledge," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 1053-1070.
- Alderman, Harold & Garcia, Marito, 1993. "Poverty, household food security, and nutrition in rural Pakistan:," Research reports 96, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Datt, Gaurav*Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Regional disparities, targeting, and poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 375, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hari Ram Lohano, 2009. "Poverty Dynamics in Rural Sindh, Pakistan," Working Papers id:2334, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2007. "Pakistan : Promoting Rural Growth and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7984, The World Bank.
- G. M. Arif & Faiz Bilquees, 2007.
"Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Pakistan: Evidence from a Longitudinal Household Survey,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 111-127.
- G. M. Arif & Faiz Bilquees, 2006. "Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Pakistan: Evidence from a Longitudinal Household Survey," MIMAP Technical Paper Series 2006:19, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Development; Poverty; South Asia; Food Security and Poverty; I3; O18; O2;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .