Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2006.
"Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan : An Analysis of Policy Options,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22188, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2008. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 71-87.
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:5, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Dorosh, Paul & Salam, Abdul, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," MPRA Paper 2244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabi, Ijaz, 1997. "Outward orientation of the economy: A review of Pakistan's evolving trade and exchange rate policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 143-163.
- Orden, David & Salam, Abdul & Dewina, Reno & Nazli, Hina & Minot, Nicholas, 2006. "The Impact of Global Cotton Markets on Rural Poverty in Pakistan," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21381, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dorosh, Paul & Valdés, Alberto, 1990. "Effects of exchange rate and trade policies on agriculture in Pakistan:," Research reports 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Economic And Trade Indicators For Asia, 1960 To 2004," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48435, World Bank.
- Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek, 2002. "Productivity Growth and Resource Degradation in Pakistan's Punjab: A Decomposition Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 839-63, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.