Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Pakistan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dorosh, Paul & Salam, Abdul, 2006.
"Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options,"
2244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2008. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 71-87.
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan : An Analysis of Policy Options," Microeconomics Working Papers 22188, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:5, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Economic And Trade Indicators For Asia, 1960 To 2004," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48435, World Bank.
- Ali, Mubarik & Byerlee, Derek, 2002. "Productivity Growth and Resource Degradation in Pakistan's Punjab: A Decomposition Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(4), pages 839-863, July.
- Dorosh, Paul & Valdés, Alberto, 1990. "Effects of exchange rate and trade policies on agriculture in Pakistan:," Research reports 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Orden, David & Salam, Abdul & Dewina, Reno & Nazli, Hina & Minot, Nicholas, 2006. "The Impact of Global Cotton Markets on Rural Poverty in Pakistan," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21381, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nabi, Ijaz, 1997. "Outward orientation of the economy: A review of Pakistan's evolving trade and exchange rate policy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 143-163.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wbadwp:48482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.