Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 7, Issue 2
Table of Contents: (1) Babula, Ronald A.: "Using Cointegrated VAR Modeling to Comparatively and Empirically Assess Effects of Alternatively-Focused Policies on U.S. Soft Wheat Markets," pp. 109-130; (2) Shaik, Saleem and Dragan Miljkovic: "The Impact of Trade Openness on Technical Efficiency in U.S. Agriculture," pp. 131-144; (3) Lopez, Jose A., Jaime E. Malaga, Benaissa Chidmi, Eric Belasco and James Surles: "Understanding Mexican Meat consumption and Imports at the Table Cut Level," pp. 145-168; Susanto, Dwi and C. Parr Rosson: "Financial Development and International Trade: An Empirical Analysis," pp. 169-182; (5) Salam, Abdul: "Domestic Terms of Trade and Resource Transfers from Agriculture: A Case Study of Pakistan," pp. 183-197
Volume (Year): 7 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2006.
"Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options,"
2006:5, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2008. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 71-87.
- Paul Dorosh & Abdul Salam, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan : An Analysis of Policy Options," Microeconomics Working Papers 22188, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dorosh, Paul & Salam, Abdul, 2006. "Wheat Markets and Price Stabilisation in Pakistan: An Analysis of Policy Options," MPRA Paper 2244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Ralph Jr., 2008. "From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture," Issue briefs 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Salam, Abdul, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Pakistan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48482, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:156547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.