Spatial Econometrics of Innovation: Recent Contributions and Research Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves & Lee, Lung-Fei, 2011.
"Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?,"
Research Papers in Economics
2011:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou & Lung-Fei Lee, 2012. "Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?," Working Papers 2012.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-598.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti & Francesca Gambarotto, 2009. "Mapping the Evolution of "Clusters": A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 2009.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dongwoo Kang & Sandy Dall’erba, 2016. "Exploring the spatially varying innovation capacity of the US counties in the framework of Griliches’ knowledge production function: a mixed GWR approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 125-157, April.
- Zheye Wang & Yeqing Cheng & Xinyue Ye & Y. H. Dennis Wei, 2016. "Analyzing the Space–Time Dynamics of Innovation in China: ESDA and Spatial Panel Approaches," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 111-129, March.
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers 1722, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Fuhrmeister, Clemens & Titze, Mirko & Blum, Ulrich & Marek, Philipp, 2014. "Does Proximity Matter in the Choice of Partners in Collaborative R&D Projects? – An Empirical Analysis of Granted Projects in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Paola Cardamone & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2016. "Exploring The Relationship Between University And Innovation: Evidence From The Italian Food Industry," Working Papers 201602, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0193-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers halshs-01584111, HAL.
- De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016.
"Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia," CSEF Working Papers 428, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority For Top Jobs? Investigating The Glass Ceiling In The Italian Academia," Working Papers 201603, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2014. "R&D, spatial proximity and productivity at firm level: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 57149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguélez, Ernest & Moreno, Rosina, 2015. "Knowledge flows and the absorptive capacity of regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 833-848.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:162:y:2018:i:c:p:30-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Zorina Khan, 2014. "Of Time and Space: Technological Spillovers among Patents and Unpatented Innovations during Early U.S. Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 20732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:3:p:313-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varga, Attila & Sebestyén, Tamás, 2015.
"Innováció Kelet-Közép-Európában. Az EU keretprogramjaiban való részvétel szerepe az innovációs teljesítményben
[Innovation in Central East Europe. The role played in innovation performance by parti," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 881-908.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Philipp Piribauer, 2015. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production in Europe. Evidence from a space-time model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp207, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Thomas Scherngell & Thomas Brenner, 2014. "Embeddedness of regions in European knowledge networks: a comparative analysis of inter-regional R&D collaborations, co-patents and co-publications," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 337-368, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:7:y:2012:i:4:p:403-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .