A Unified Approach To Sensitivity Analysis In Equilibrium Displacement Models: Comment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Griffiths & Xueyan Zhao, 2000. "A Unified Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Equilibrium Displacement Models: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 236-240.
References listed on IDEAS
- George C. Davis & Maria Cristina Espinoza, 1998. "A Unified Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Equilibrium Displacement Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 868-879.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R., 2011. "A pig in a poke? Accounting for uncertainty about elasticity values in an EDM of the Australian pig industry," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 19.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Griffiths, William E. & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D., 2000. "Probability distributions for economic surplus changes: the case of technical change in the Australian wool industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Short, Cameron, 2002. "A Methodology to Evaluate the Impact of Cost Recovery in Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food Chains," Economic and Market Information 54496, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Yihui Lan & Xueyan Zhao, 2005.
"The Demand for Vice: Inter-Commodity Interactions with Uncertainty,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
05-30, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan & Xueyan Zhao, 2006. "The Demand for Vice: Inter-Commodity Interactions with Uncertainty," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-30, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W., 2006. "The Economic Effectiveness of the Cotton Checkoff Program," Reports 90753, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Chanjin Chung & Youg Sook Eom & Byung Woo Yang, 2014.
"Optimal Generic Advertising under Bilateral Imperfect Competition between Processors and Retailers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(4), pages 438-455, September.
- Chung, Chanjin & Eom, Young Sook & Yang, Byung Woo & Han, Sungill, 2013. "Optimal Generic Advertising under Bilateral Imperfect Competition between Processors and Retailers," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149582, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Mullen, John D. & Griffith, Garry R. & Griffiths, William E. & Piggott, Roley R., 2000. "An Equilibrium Displacement Model of the Australian Beef Industry," Research Reports 28007, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Xueyan Zhao & Kym Anderson & Glyn Wittwer, 2002.
"Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2002-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002. "Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125627, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Davis, George C., 2001. "Confirmation And Falsification Of Equilibrium Displacement Models," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20525, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kenneth Clements & Yihui Lan & Xueyan Zhao, 2010. "The demand for marijuana, tobacco and alcohol: inter-commodity interactions with uncertainty," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 203-239, August.
- repec:ags:aare02:125165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bullock, David S. & Salhofer, Klaus, 2003. "Judging agricultural policies: a survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- Zhao, Xueyan & Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D., 2000. "Returns to New Technologies in the Australian Beef Industry: On-farm Research versus Off-farm Research," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123749, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2001. "Uncertainties Of Estimating The Welfare Effects Of Agricultural Biotechnology In The European Union," Working Papers 31828, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Koen Dillen & Matty Demont & Eric Tollens, 2008. "European Sugar Policy Reform and Agricultural Innovation," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(4), pages 533-553, December.
- Lei, Lei, 2018. "Effects of trade policy on technological innovation in agricultural markets - implications for the developing economies," IDE Discussion Papers 687, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- X. Zhao & J.D. Mullen & G.R. Griffith & R.R. Piggott & W.E. Griffiths, 2002. "The Economic Incidence of R&D and Promotion Investments in the Australian Beef Industry," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Joe Dewbre & Jesús Antón & Wyatt Thompton, 2001. "The Transfer Efficiency and Trade Effects of Direct Payments," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1204-1214.
- David S. Bullock & Klaus Salhofer & Jukka Kola, 1999. "The Normative Analysis of Agricultural Policy: A General Framework and Review," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 512-535.
More about this item
Keywordssimulation; probability distributions; empirical quantiles; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uneewp:12950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuneau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.