Relative Impact of the Norway-EU Salmon Agreement: A Midterm Assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Asche & Atle G. Guttormsen & Tom Sebulonsen & Elin H. Sissener, 2005. "Competition between farmed and wild salmon: the Japanese salmon market," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 333-340, November.
- Agyekum, Michael & Jolly, Curtis M., 2017. "Peanut trade and aflatoxin standards in Europe: Economic effects on trading countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 114-128.
- Misund, Bard, 2016. "Common and Fundamental Risk Factors in Shareholder Returns of Norwegian Salmon Producing Companies," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/17, University of Stavanger.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Øystein Myrland, 2003. "Free-rider effects of generic advertising: The case of salmon," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 315-324.
- Max Nielsen & Jos Smit & Jordi Guillen, 2009. "Market Integration of Fish in Europe," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 367-385.
- Asche, Frank & Larsen, Thomas A. & Smith, Martin D. & Sogn-Grundvåg, Geir & Young, James A., 2015. "Pricing of eco-labels with retailer heterogeneity," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 82-93.
More about this item
Keywordsequilibrium displacement modeling; export tax; generic advertising; trade policy; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.