Free-rider effects of generic advertising: The case of salmon
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chanjin Chung & Harry M. Kaiser, 1999. "Distribution of Gains from Research and Promotion in Multistage Production Systems: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 593-597.
- Hill, D. J. & Piggott, R. R. & Griffith, G. R., 2001. "Profitability of incremental generic promotion of Australian dairy products," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 253-266, December.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Myrland, Oystein, 2002. "Relative Impact of the Norway-EU Salmon Agreement: A Midterm Assessment," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24826, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frank Asche, 2001.
"Testing the effect of an anti-dumping duty: The US salmon market,"
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 343-355.
- Asche, F., 1998. "Testing the Effect of an Anti-Dumping Duty: the US Salmon Market," Papers 26/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Asche, Frank, 1999. "Testing The Effect Of An Anti-Dumping Duty: The Us Salmon Market," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21714, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Goddard, Ellen W. & Conboy, Paula, 1993. "Optimal International Promotion Expenditure for Differentiated Products," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W. & Dang, Trang, 2010. "Effects of Lamb Promotion on Lamb Demand and Imports," Reports 90492, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:19:y:2003:i:3:p:315-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.