Indian Wheat and Rice Sector Policies and the Implications of Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P.V., 1999. "Grain price stabilization in India: Evaluation of policy alternatives," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(1), August.
- Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P. V., 1999. "Grain price stabilization in India: Evaluation of policy alternatives," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 93-108, August.
- Mullen, Kathleen & Orden, David & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Agricultural policies in India," MTID discussion papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deb, Surajit, 2010. "The Grain Management in Andhra Pradesh: Scope for Reforms," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(2).
- Srikanta Chatterjee & Allan Rae & Ranjan Ray, 2011. "Globalisation, India’s Evolving Food Economy and Trade Prospects for Australia and New Zealand," Chapters,in: Globalisation, Agriculture and Development, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tandon, Sharad, 2015. "How much do Experiential Measures of Food Security Tell us About Nutrition?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204911, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- World Bank, 2010. "Deep Wells and Prudence : Towards Pragmatic Action for Addressing Groundwater Overexploitation in India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2835, The World Bank.
- repec:oup:wbecrv:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:730-746. is not listed on IDEAS
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2016. "Parastatals as instruments of government policy: The Food Corporation of India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 53-62.
- Tandon, Sharad, 2014. "Non-Food Coping Strategies in Response to the World Food Price Crisis: Evidence from Education in India," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169751, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Landes, Maurice R. & Burfisher, Mary E., 2009. "Growth and Equity Effects of Agricultural Marketing Efficiency Gains in India," Economic Research Report 55959, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Thorpe, William, 2011. "Livelihoods and agro-ecological gradients: A meso-level analysis in the Indo-Gangetic Plains, India," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Brink, Lars, 2014. "Support to Agriculture in India in 1995-2013 and the Rules of the WTO," Working Papers 166343, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Debnath, Deepayan & Babu, Suresh Chandra & Ghosh, Parijat & Helmer, Michael, 2017. "Impact of Indiaâ€™s National Food Security Act on domestic and international rice markets," IFPRI discussion papers 1635, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Elleby, Christian & Hansen, Henrik & Yu, Wusheng, 2015. "Domestic Price and Welfare Effects of the 2007-11 Indian Grain Export Restrictions," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205578, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- David Dawe, 2008. "Can Indonesia Trust The World Rice Market?," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 115-132.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Kozicka, Marta, 2016. "What Drives India’s Rice Stocks? Empirical Evidence," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235659, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Minten, Bart & Reardon, Thomas & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Linking urban consumers and rural farmers in India: A comparison of traditional and modern food supply chains," IFPRI discussion papers 883, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; wheat; rice; production; consumption; trade; policy; reform; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:6386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.