Domestic Price and Welfare Effects of the 2007-11 Indian Grain Export Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Zezza & Benjamin Davis & Carlo Azzarri & Katia Covarrubias & Luca Tasciotti & Gustavo Anriquez, 2008.
"The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor,"
08-07, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Davis, Benjamin & Azzarri, Carlo & Covarrubias, Katia & Tasciotti, Luca & Anríquez, Gustavo, 2008. "The impact of rising food prices on the poor," ESA Working Papers 289027, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Davis, Benjamin & Azzarri, Carlo & Covarrubias, Katia & Tasciotti, Luca & Anriquez, Gustavo, 2009. "The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51696, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hans G. Jensen & Kym Anderson, 2017.
"Grain Price Spikes and Beggar-thy-Neighbor Policy Responses: A Global Economywide Analysis,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 158-175.
- Jensen, Hans G & Anderson, Kym, 2014. "Grain price spikes and beggar-thy-neighbor policy responses : a global economywide analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7007, The World Bank.
- Hans G Jensen & Kym Anderson, 2014. "Grain price spikes and beggar-thy-neighbor policy responses: A global economywide analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2014-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Jensen, Hans G., 2014. "Grain Price Spikes and Beggar-thy-neighbor Policy Responses: A Global Economywide Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10076, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael E. de Hoyos & Denis Medvedev, 2011.
"Poverty Effects of Higher Food Prices: A Global Perspective,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 387-402, August.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis, 2009. "Poverty effects of higher food prices : a global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4887, The World Bank.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will & Zaman, Hassan, 2012.
"Estimating the Short-Run Poverty Impacts of the 2010–11 Surge in Food Prices,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2302-2317.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will & Zaman, Hassan, 2011. "Estimating the short-run poverty impacts of the 2010-11 surge in food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5633, The World Bank.
- Landes, Maurice R. & Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P.V., 2007. "Indian Wheat and Rice Sector Policies and the Implications of Reform," Economic Research Report 6386, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rico Ihle & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel & Sergiy Zorya, 2009. "Markov-Switching Estimation of Spatial Maize Price Transmission Processes between Tanzania and Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1432-1439.
- Acharya, Shabd S., 2009. "Food Security and Indian Agriculture: Policies, Production Performance and Marketing Environment," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(1), January.
- Shenggen Fan & Ashok Gulati & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2008.
"Investment, subsidies, and pro‐poor growth in rural India,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 163-170, September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Gulati, Ashok & Thorat, Sukhadeo, 2007. "Investment, subsidies, and pro-poor growth in rural India:," IFPRI discussion papers 716, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sébastien Dessus & Santiago Herrera & Rafael De Hoyos, 2008.
"The impact of food inflation on urban poverty and its monetary cost: some back‐of‐the‐envelope calculations,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 417-429, November.
- Dessus, Sebastien & Herrera, Santiago & de Hoyos, Rafael, 2008. "The impact of food inflation on urban poverty and its monetary cost : some back-of-the-envelope calculations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4666, The World Bank.
- (No last name available), Himanshu, 2013. "Poverty and Food Security in India," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 369, Asian Development Bank.
- Reetika Khera, 2011. "Trends In Diversion Of Pds Grain," Working papers 198, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Anríquez, Gustavo & Daidone, Silvio & Mane, Erdgin, 2013.
"Rising food prices and undernourishment: A cross-country inquiry,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 190-202.
- Anríquez, Gustavo & Daidone, Silvio & Mane, Erdgin, 2010. "Rising food prices and undernourishment: A cross-country inquiry," ESA Working Papers 289022, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2010. "The impact of economic shocks on global undernourishment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5215, The World Bank.
- Durbin, James & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2012.
"Time Series Analysis by State Space Methods,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199641178.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SEASONALDLM: RATS procedure to create the matrices for the seasonal component of a DLM," Statistical Software Components RTS00251, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Quentin Wodon & Hassan Zaman, 2010. "Higher Food Prices in Sub-Saharan Africa: Poverty Impact and Policy Responses," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 157-176, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2015-08-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea15:205578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.