High Food and Oil Prices and Their Impact on the Achievement of MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Zezza & Benjamin Davis & Carlo Azzarri & Katia Covarrubias & Luca Tasciotti & Gustavo Anriquez, 2008.
"The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor,"
08-07, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Davis, Benjamin & Azzarri, Carlo & Covarrubias, Katia & Tasciotti, Luca & Anriquez, Gustavo, 2009. "The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51696, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Misselhorn, Mark & Klasen, Stephan, 2006.
"Determinants of the Growth Semi-Elasticity of Poverty Reduction,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006
15, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Stephan Klasen & Mark Misselhorn, 2008. "Determinants of the Growth Semi-Elasticity of Poverty Reduction," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 176, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Eliisabeth, 2009. "The Impact of Rising Food Prices on Household Welfare in India," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7xj9n1qq, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Sébastien Dessus & Santiago Herrera & Rafael de Hoyos, 2008.
"The impact of food inflation on urban poverty and its monetary cost: some back-of-the-envelope calculations,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 417-429, November.
- Dessus, Sebastien & Herrera, Santiago & de Hoyos, Rafael, 2008. "The impact of food inflation on urban poverty and its monetary cost : some back-of-the-envelope calculations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4666, The World Bank.
- Wodon, Quentin & Tsimpo, Clarence & Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Joseph, George & Adoho, Franck & Coulombe, Harold, 2008. "Potential impact of higher food prices on poverty : summary estimates for a dozen west and central African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4745, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2007.
"Global growth and distribution : are China and India reshaping the world?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4392, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2008. "Global Growth and Distribution: Are China and India Reshaping the World?," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aye, Goodness C., 2012. "The Long and Short Run Impacts of Food and Energy Price Shocks: Evidence from Nigeria," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 125048, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David Dawe, 2014. "Transmission of global food prices, supply response and impacts on the poor," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 5, pages 100-121 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clovis Freire & Aynul Hasan & M. Hussain Malik, 2012. "High Food Prices in Asia-Pacific: Policy Initiatives in view of Supply Uncertainty and Price Volatility," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/12/01, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty measurement; food prices; Millennium Development Goals;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unt:wpmpdd:wp/11/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Macroeconomic Policy and Development Division, ESCAP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/escapth.html .