Deep Wells and Prudence : Towards Pragmatic Action for Addressing Groundwater Overexploitation in India
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shah, T. & Molden, D. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Seckler, D., 2000. "The global groundwater situation: Overview of opportunities and challenges," IWMI Books, Reports H025885, International Water Management Institute.
- Dreze, Jean & Sen, Amartya, 2002. "India: Development and Participation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199257492, March.
- Anonymous & Berkoff, Jeremy, 2007. "Irrigation water pricing: the gap between theory and practice," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 137957.
- Shah, Tushaar & Molden, David J. & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Seckler, David, 2000. "The global groundwater situation: overview of opportunities and challenges," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 113506.
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, J., 2007. "Irrigation water pricing: the gap between theory and practice," IWMI Books, Reports H040645, International Water Management Institute.
- Kumar, M. Dinesh, 2005. "Impact of electricity prices and volumetric water allocation on energy and groundwater demand management:: analysis from Western India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 39-51, January.
- R. Maria Saleth, 1994. "Groundwater Markets in India: A Legal and Institutional Perspective," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 157-176, July.
- Landes, Maurice R. & Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P.V., 2007. "Indian Wheat and Rice Sector Policies and the Implications of Reform," Economic Research Report 6386, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dossani, Rafiq & Ranganathan, V., 2004. "Farmers' willingness to pay for power in India: conceptual issues, survey results and implications for pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 359-369, May.
- World Bank, 2005. "India : India's Water Economy, Bracing for a Turbulent Future," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8413, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.