Parastatals as instruments of government policy: The Food Corporation of India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ganguly, Kavery & Gulati, Ashok, 2013. "The Political Economy of Food Price Policy: The Case Study of India," WIDER Working Paper Series 034, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christophe Gouel & Madhur Gautam & Will J. Martin, 2016.
"Managing food price volatility in a large open country: the case of wheat in India,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 811-835.
- Gouel,Christophe & Gautam,Madhur & Martin,William J., 2016. "Managing food price volatility in a large open country : the case of wheat in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7551, The World Bank.
- Carlo Russo & Rachael E. Goodhue & Richard J. Sexton, 2011. "Agricultural Support Policies in Imperfectly Competitive Markets: Why Market Power Matters in Policy Design," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1328-1340.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings Jr., Ralph & Gulati, Ashok, 2007. "Grain Marketing Parastatals in Asia: Results from Six Case Studies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1872-1888, November.
- Khera, Reetika, 2014. "Cash vs. in-kind transfers: Indian data meets theory," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 116-128.
- Richard J. Sexton & Ian Sheldon & Steve McCorriston & Humei Wang, 2007. "Agricultural trade liberalization and economic development: the role of downstream market power," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 253-270, March.
- Steve McCorriston & Donald MacLaren, 2016. "Food security, welfare, and partial de-regulation of parastatals," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 836-856.
- Landes, Maurice R. & Jha, Shikha & Srinivasan, P.V., 2007. "Indian Wheat and Rice Sector Policies and the Implications of Reform," Economic Research Report 6386, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Endro Gunawan & John K. M. Kuwornu & Avishek Datta & Loc T. Nguyen, 2019. "Farmers’ Perceptions of the Warehouse Receipt System in Indonesia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsParastatals; Policy reforms; Food Corporation of India; Food security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:65:y:2016:i:c:p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.